Chapter 27

*A.N*
Matthew, Alex and Carl👆🏼

*Victoria's P.O.V.*

By the time we arrived at the party, the place seemed packed. Apparently a friend of Harry's was throwing the party and that way we were invited as well.

We walked through the crowds looking for a familiar face.

After looking around for a while we found Zayn, Harry and Louis talking to a few people in the kitchen.

"Hi guys." Niall greeted the boys with a nod, including three unfamiliar faces.

"Hazza!" I smiled and hugged him. He picked me up in the air and I let out a squeal. He spun me around once and let me feet meet the ground again.

I hugged Zayn and Louis and then asked:"Where's Liam?"

"Oh he wasn't feeling well so he decided to stay home. Nothing too serious though." Louis explained.

"Poor thing." I pouted.

"So Victoria and Jessie, meet my friends Alex, Matthew and Carl. Alex is tonight's host by the way." Harry introduced us to the three boys.

"Nice to meet you guys." I smiled and I was about to shake Alex's hand but instead, he took my hand a pressed a kiss on the top of my hand.

"Hey there, beautiful." He said and let go of my hand.

I was caught by surprise by his actions but so was Niall, who stiffened beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Cool party." Jessie saved the awkward moment and shook hands with Harry's friends.

"Want a drink?" Carl asked and offered me and Jessie a beer.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded and took a sip of the beer.

"Thanks Carl." Jessie smiled and set her red cup on the counter.

"Here's one for you Niall." Matthew said and handed him a cup.

"Thanks mate." Niall said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 hours later*

I can't remember how many drinks I've had, but I'd say pretty many. I was currently chatting away with Alex. Niall had disappeared somewhere a while ago.

I like Alex. He's super funny and an amazing storyteller. I can't help but laugh when I'm around him.

"Victioria," he said. "Would you like to play a game?"

"Of course! What game?" I slurred excitedly.

"Truth or Dare. Let's do it?" He asked.

"Heck yeah!" I smiled and followed Alex into the living room where we found Jessie, Matt, Zayn, Carl, Harry, Niall and some other people.

"Who's up for a game of Truth or Dare?" Alex announced and people started to sit down on the floor forming a circle.

"Oh there you are!" I yelled over to Niall who was sitting across from me.

"Jeez Vic you're loud! How many drinks have you had?" He laughed.

I just shrugged and turn to look at Alex, who was sitting right next to me, our legs touching each other.

"Okay guys. Dare is a dare, no chickens allowed." Alex stated. "Who wants to start?"

A random guy raised his hand and dared a random girl to make out with the next person who would walk in.

I wasn't really paying attention at all before I heard Jessie say:" Victoria, Truth or Dare?" while smirking. This won't be good. She knows me too well.