|

The Olympic coven had grown significantly, Carlisle had saved a dying woman named Rosalie after she was left bleeding out on the street

The Olympic coven had grown significantly, Carlisle had saved a dying woman named Rosalie after she was left bleeding out on the street. This innocent woman was far from happy when she discovered what she had become, making it very clear that immortality was not something she wanted. Carlisle felt immense guilt for changing her, she forgives the gentleman ofcourse but they both wished they could change back time and have things end much differently.

She got her revenge on the men that stole her innocence, Rose was rather theatrical and intimidating- her large ego meant her and Edward clashed significantly. Despite their lack of friendship, they still got along with tolerance, she also didn't mind Alice too much. Anderson and Rose became close instantly, bonding over their love of children, something they both struggled to accept was no longer an option.

Anderson accepted this long ago, he knew it was t a possibility when he realised his sexuality, understanding societies views when it came to same-sex relationships, no orphanage would allow two men to adopt. Rose on the other hand had hope for being a mother, immortality stole this away and that was one thing she would never get over.

It wasn't until the blonde goddess came running to carlisle with a large burley man in her arms that she found true happiness in. She would always have a hole in her heart that could only be filled by a child's love, but the giant beast of a man did a good job at filling the rest of her heart, so much that she often found herself content.

Rose knew instantly that Emmett was her mate, seeing him bleeding out in the forests she didn't even consider any other options apart from having Carlisle change him. It was selfish of her, to push this innocent man into the life of vampirism and immortality when Rose herself wished nothing more than to have been left to die, but she deserved to be selfish for once in her life. She had so much taken away from her, she wasn't going to let her one chance at being happy as a vampire slip through her fingers.

So Carlisle changed the man, it took a lot of venom for Emmett to change- he was so large and it took time for the changes to finish. Rose waited impatiently by his side the whole time, he finally woke and instantly fell into a state of euphoria and awe when his eyes met hers. 'How are you, my dear?' he instantly flirted, he was quite the charmer in his home town.

The blonde fluttered her lashes, 'better now you're here...only i wish you wouldn't call me my dear' she caressed his cheek, watching him smirk at her confidence.

'and why is that?'

'it's what my father would always call my mother when he was cross about something' Rose confessed, her eyes bore into his soul and he melted at the sight of such a glorious woman. 'I'm Rosalie Hale, you may call me Rose for every day purposes, darling on sundays and goddess divine- but only on special occasions' Emmett laughed at her rules, he knew she was teasing but he promised himself that he would do anything that she told him. She was worthy of all the respect in the world.

'so, what do I call you when I am cross with you? Miss.Hale, perhaps?' He joked, placing his hand on her waist. The two had an instant connection, something they both deserved after so long without a mate.

Rosalie shook her head, 'Oh you will never be cross with me, my love, I do no wrong' She corrected him, her dominance only flustered him. 'no, no, you may only call me miss. Hale when you are when you are completely, perfectly and incandescently happy'. Rose nodded to him, waiting for him to crack a joke.

'very well, tell me all about yourself...miss. hale'

The two were utterly and undoubtedly in love with one another, the family couldn't be more happy for Rose. Edward was grateful, he had a new brother as well as someone to get the blonde off his back whenever she felt like picking an argument with him.

Now it was just Anderson, Alice and Edward waiting for their own Emmett's to come along and make life worth living.

authors note
i am so sorry for how long this update has taken, ive been struggling with my depression recently but im now medicated and coping much better! the dialogue in this chapter is from the one and only pride and prejudice! i adore emmetts and rosalie's relationship and wanted to dedicate a chapter to them! i'm going to rush things along in the next few chapters because i miss guinevere and want her back !! hope you enjoy, ill try my best to be more consistent and quick with my updates :)