-

'Alice dear would you like to go hunting with

'Alice dear would you like to go hunting with...me' Esme who was half way up the stairs turned around to see Alice waiting at the door, 'i really ought to get the hang of this, seeing into the future thing of yours' she let out a breathy laugh as she walked back down the few steps and followed Alice outside, the two zooming off into the feeding area.

The two conversed, kind comments here and there about the picturesque scenes that surrounded them. Alice was fond of the time she spent with the mother figure, Esme knew that the girl needed distraction rather than to be reminded of what she was trying to forget. Esme knew that Guinevere would arrive at the right time, Alice was going to have to wait and it's best wait happily and patiently instead of cooped up in a hole of sadness.

'I'm glad you're with us, Esme' Alice sighed, slowly making their way back to the home. 'You're making it easier, you really are', Esme would have teared up if she could but instead she nodded and smiled, taking Alice's hand and offering a comforting squeeze of appreciation.

The women returned home, the pixie observed the way her mother glided over to her mate, his arms wrapping around her and kissing her temple. Alice smiled rather than frowned, she needed to be happy for the love around her instead of moping around longing for guinevere's company.

'ew!' Anderson gagged, instantly turning around after bumping into the hopeless romantics, 'get a room!' he exclaimed. Carlisle and Esme giggled, following the orders and rushing upstairs, Alice grimaced following Anderson into the living room. 'Carlisle...ha! what a legend' he boomed an echoing laugh, clapping his hands, 'hello tiny' he greeted Alice.

'Are you lonely, Andy?' she sighed, it's been six months since his arrival and she worried that she was focusing too much on her own self pity. He shrugged, shaking his head without giving it any thought. 'how?' Alice could only wish to be so independent as her friend.

'It's all I've ever known... You miss something that you are used to. Guinevere- for example! I miss her dearly, as do you, but that is because we grew fond of her company and it became our routine. and now she's gone, we miss her. She is the only person I miss, but there was a time that I didn't have her, and I know she will be back again so... no I'm not lonely because I'm not alone'

Alice nodded, understanding the gentleman's way of thinking. 'Why, are you? lonely- i mean', Alice nodded.

'incredibly'

'I am too' Edward joined in, 'Carlisle said a mate will help, but he waited hundreds of years for Esme so I'm not expecting anything soon...waiting is the hardest part'.

Alice gasped, being pulled into a vision
A crowded room full of tanned teenagers, chatting amongst eachother. through the door walked a beautiful blonde with her arm wrapped around the muscular arm of a larger man. They strutted over to the table, followed by Alice floating and twirling around at the amusement of another blonde- guinevere. Behind them was Edward, smiling to himself. Anderson is last, his hand holding another, they are stared at by few but smiled at by most. The couple sit down and Anderson mutters something, 'You're doing amazing, Jasper' kissing him on the cheek.

'what? what did you see?' Anderson shook Alice

Edward looks at the boy, observing the way Andy flamboyantly waved him arms around. Edward shrugged muttering a small, 'not surprised'.

authors note
I'M BACK!! I will be updating lots this week =) What do we think about Alice's vision ? ;)