|

'I say we do it today' Anderson shrugs, seeming to not be fussed about the situation

'I say we do it today' Anderson shrugs, seeming to not be fussed about the situation. He was acting like we were deciding when to go for a meal, not freeze our lives and escape. Guinevere looked at him, seeing him smiling with confidence radiating off of him.

'today?' she asked, scared to be pushed into something she isn't ready for. She wanted to see Alice but would much rather have a beating heart and blood circulation when doing so.

'Yeah!' Anderson pushed the chess board to the side to pay complete attention to Guinevere, 'Guin? I've been here for years! There's nothing I want more than to be free'. Guinevere's eyes watered at her selfish realisation, she had prioritised her own feelings above one of the most important people she knew, Anderson was right- he deserved freedom.

'O-okay, lets go to Alexander now' Guinevere spontaneously jumped up, but he held her arm and pulled her down shaking his head to tell her 'not yet'. They continued to play their match of chess while Anderson suggested that they planned what they will do when they wake up.

Coincidentally Alexander walks over to them, his super-hearing helping him know their topic of discussion. 'If you're ready now, right now is the best time to do it', he nodded to the both of them and slowly walked away hinting for them to follow.

While Guinevere didn't catch on to his subtle nod, Anderson sure did, jumping up and dragging her along with him with a grin on his face. He had waited years to leave the hell whole and it was only hours away.

Alice gasped at the vision, her eyes shot open and Edward gave her a small smile. He was truly happy for her, though he had to live with no mate he was glad she would be with hers. 'They're nearly here!' she squealed, racing around the house in excitement.

'I must say I am looking forward to meeting this wonderful lady that makes you so happy, I wonder how we will approach her diet. I can only assume that her gift will get in the way of a vegetarian lifestyle' Carlisle mused, hugging Alice.

Alice waited impatiently, rushing outside at the sound of someone approaching. 'Anderson!' she cheered, running over to the kind boy, his eyes were black from hunger and a frown was etched on his face. She unwrapped her arms and looked behind him at the girl she loved.

But she wasn't there, she wasn't anywhere.

'Where is-'

'She couldn't do it' Anderson mumbled

'You left her in the asylum?' Alice snapped

'No' Anderson shook his head in defense, he began stuttering- emotions everywhere.

Alice began to shake with rage so Edward stepped in to clear the confusion, 'she changed...but it wasn't something she wanted, so she ran away to take some time to wrap her head around it'. Alice's eyes snapped over to Edward, eyebrows furrowing. She didn't understand, she saw Guinevere coming with Anderson, so why isn't she here? 'Your visions are accurate...unless someone has a spontaneous change of heart'. Alice winced at the mention of Guinevere's heart, 'No not like that...I'm sure she still loves you but this isn't a life she chose. It's natural to be overwhelmed and want to step back'.

Alice silenced herself, her heart breaking with guilt and ache, Carlisle changed the topic but took a mental note to ask Anderson about Guinevere. 'There is a wood full of animals to eat in a minute, I know you're hungry' He smiled, waving his hand to lead the newborn to their hunting area. Anderson complied, walking away from Alice's and Edwards comforting hug.

—-
we wont be seeing Guinevere for a while !! I want the readers to be in Alice shoes :) that way when Guinevere returns the readers find out things at the same time as Alice