|

'Lets play chess!' Alice suggested, skipping up to Guinevere who was waiting patiently in the common room for some entertainment to find its way to her, and it did- in the form of a small and bubbly girl

'Lets play chess!' Alice suggested, skipping up to Guinevere who was waiting patiently in the common room for some entertainment to find its way to her, and it did- in the form of a small and bubbly girl. Guinevere smiled, shrugging and mumbling 'not sure how you play'.

Alice rolled her eyes, telling Guin that she would teach her as they played. Their hands intertwined as they made their way over to a table to start the game, Guinevere soon got the hang of it and was soon able to multitask, holding a conversation while moving her pieces.

'So, you and um... Alexander, huh?' She awkwardly choked out, her lips seething with jealousy. Alice's eyes widened, bursting into giggles. Guinevere attempted to join in on the laughter, but truly couldn't find the humour in the situation and soon stopped laughing, watching Alice with worry and confusion. 'So?'.

'Oh, sweetheart', Alice shook her head, 'Alexander is like a father to me- besides, my darling'. The term once again making Guinevere flustered. 'I only think romantically of one person, and that person is currently losing a game of chess', Alice moved one more piece and sang 'I win!'.

Guinevere sat frozen, not caring all that much about losing chess but shocked at Alice's confession. She began to stutter, struggling to find her words, she soon gave up and opted for a smile.

Alice sighed, 'adorable. The two stared into eachothers eyes, sharing a moment before they were interrupted.

'Pay a bit more attention, take your time and you will win the next round', Guinevere and Alice looked over to see a boy watching their chess game, he nodded at the two and grinned. 'Sorry, you just really are awful at chess', Alice laughed at the boys boldness and laughed even more when her lover let out an offended 'hey!'. The unnamed boy joined Alice in her chuckles, sitting closer to the duo and held out his hand for a shake- 'I'm Anderson'.

'Alice'
'Guinevere'

The trio continued, the girls played another round while Anderson whispered tips in Guins ear.

—-
only a filler!!