Part 46 Dead Weight

Bang.

After appearing before Darkseid and aiming to shoot him in the face Hajime and Yue made a exhausted expression after trying to deal a deadly blow.

"Well I had a feeling it wasn't going to be that easy".

"Nn... agreed".

Darkseid didn't even move from his seat when "Donner" was aimed and fired at his head. He took the hit as if that single shot didn't even matter to him in the least. After a moment of silence he took the bullet from his forehead that got crushed from the impact and tossed it to the side.

Standing up from his throne and folding his hands behind his back Darkseid walked towards the intruders of his home. Standing before them he spoke.

"Hajime Nagumo you will kill the new gods of new Genesis for me so that I am one step closer to my goal".

"I refuse".

"If you don't I will kill everyone you care about starting with that woman beside you".

"I refuse".

"... You will do this, now".

"... I don't think so. Tell you what I can kill you nice and fast so you don't feel a thing or I can do it slow and right before I finish you I shove my "Pile bunker" right up your ass before you die. So which way would you prefer to be taken out".

"... It seems you misunderstand, you do not have a choice in the matter".

At that next moment before Hajime could react Darkseid smashed his arm into Hajime's body sending him flying across the room and into a wall.

"Hajime".

Screaming his name Yue attacked first before checking to see if he was alright. 

"Divine shackles".

Chains of light materialized out of the air and wrapped around Darkseid binding him in place and restricting his movements so he couldn't even move an inch. Seeing her chance Yue ran to Hajime's side.

"Hajime are you alright".

"Urgh... yeah I'm fine all he did was slightly catch me off guard that's all".

"I'm glad to hea... "

"Yue?"

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH".

"YUE".

Suddenly screaming after checking to see if her beloved was alright Yue collapsed in Hajime's arms. 

"The hell... you did this didn't you".

"Correct and now that she is incapacitated I am free once more".

Darkseid burst out of the "Divine shackles" leaving only the broken chains behind to just simply fade away.

"While I could of broken out of her attack with relative ease I waited until she dropped her guard to see if you were well, while doing so it also increased my chances for your downfall. The way she is now that woman is nothing more then just dead weight and a waste of time to protect".

With Yue in his arms and his white hair covering his eyes Hajime spoke.

"... You know whats funny about all of this".

"..."

"I don't usually make things personal when I kill my enemy's. Good, bad there all the same, I don't care who it is, what they've done or what circumstances led them to face off against me. I will kill anyone that gets in my way that's just who I am and that will never change".

"..."

"... But considering what you just said about Yue being dead weight and nothing more then a waste of time that makes things personal. And because you made things personal..."

Hajime lowered Yue on the ground and stood up.

"I am going to show you just how ferocious and demonic I can be".

"..."

"... Quick step", "Steel arms".

Hajime charged at Darkseid with his full speed aiming to punch him with all of the strength he had.

Not fearing his attack Darkseid stood still waiting to block it with his body and delivering a counter blow in return. However what he failed to calculate in stopping the attack was the deep rage hidden behind the swing.

inches away from impact Hajime activated one of his trump cards " Go... "Limit break".

Hajime's "Limit break" skill multiplies his physical attributes by 3 increasing the damage behind each swing of his arms and because of this skill the force behind the impact sent Darkseid flying through his strongholds walls one after another until he crashed onto the planets surface outside.

Wide eyed at what just happened Darkseid quickly got back up to counter the next blow but before he could Hajime appeared behind him sending another punch his way only this time sending him into the sky above.

Coughing up blood from his mouth Darkseid couldn't keep up with Hajime's movement at all.

Still under the effects of "Limit break" Hajime appeared above Darkseid and activated another skill "Steel legs" this caused a physical increase in his kicks as he slammed his enemy into the ground with his now bone shattering kick.

Creating a crater from his impact Darkseid got up and bent on one knee.

"Come on now don't die on me yet".

Looking up Darkseid saw Hajime standing above him and in response he only spat out a couple of broken and bloody teeth.

"It will take much more then this if you are going to kill me Hajime Nagumo".

"... Glad to know I can still break you some more before I end your life so please, struggle until your bitter end".

"..."

Hajime was about to kick Darkseid once again but before he could something hit him from behind.

Rolling on the ground from the force of the impact Hajime back flipped to get a stance while at the same time taking out "Donner" midair and pointing it the attacker however to his surprise the attacker was the last person he would expect.

"... Yue?"  

Shocked Hajime couldn't speak.

"While she was in Dr Ivo's care he implanted a device in her brain so she could be controlled. When you spared Vundabar's life he activated the implant straight away, all that was left was time so it could take full effect. So now that you know what do you plan to do Hajime Nagumo" asked Darkseid looking his way.

"... you... f*&!£%g b*%ard".

An intense killing pressure filled the air.