Part 44 Apokolips

On Apokolips ready for a fight both Hajime and Yue appeared before what looked liked a fortress on the seemingly dead and chaotic fiery world.

"Well were here and on the other side I can sense those weird creatures that took you away Yue".

"Nn... can you sense anything else that might get in our way from us killing this self proclaimed God".

"... Maybe. Among all those creatures I can tell that there are some beings that are way more powerful in terms of strength leading them, however they wont be such a problem when we face them head on".

"I see... in that case lets kill them quickly so we can take on the final boss as soon as possible and make him cry like a little girl for trying to separate us in the first place".

Seeing a determined look in Yue's eyes Hajime sighed as if it couldn't be helped, he then kicked the door in ready to take on anything that got in his way.

As he did what Hajime and Yue saw on the other side was an army of around 30,000 parademons that were alerted by there sudden appearance at the entrance of there masters home. After a brief moment of silence the Parademon's all screamed in unison and charged at the 2 aiming to take them down and bring them both before there lord.

 As they flew toward the intruders Hajime made the first move.

"Lets do this".

"Nn... right".

Hajime jumped forward while shooting the parademons down one after another time and time again with a demonic smile forming on his face. After killing them he then used them as a stepping stone to launch himself higher and higher into the air, high above the ground Hajime drop kicked his leg pulverizing the parademons demons below him as he smashed the ground apart in his attack. Quickly getting back up Hajime continued to shoot "Donner" all around him killing dozens of parademons once more while leaving a mountain of bullet shells behind. 

Each bullet pierced there armor and flesh gouging there way through each target and continuing on to the next one killing many with just one shot. As one parademon swung its sharp claws down at Hajime from above Hajime used a dead corpse as a shield to block the attack and end the assault immediately by returning fire through the attackers skull. 

Meanwhile Yue started her attack with her "Crimson javelin" fire magic spell launching it all around herself squiring many parademons in one go, the intense heat and flames form the fire spell burned there insides as they screamed in pain before finally dying out and crashing onto the ground. Next she used her "Updraft" wind spell lifting herself up into the air almost like flying and used her "Force lasher" magic below to suck the parademons up into a vacuum tearing them apart with the help of some whirlwinds created along side it. 

Still in the air the flying enemy's were shot down by lightning created by a dark cloud manifesting above Yue. The name of the attack was called "Thunder hammer" and it would be used once again in order to help Hajime from behind.  

Seeing the help from above Hajime turned and smiled at his lover in the midst of battle before continuing on and killing dozens more.

"Tch there just seems to be no end to them, Yue how does this look to you".

"Nn... if this goes on for much longer fighting the final boss will just be that much more difficult to defeat so I suggest we end this as fast as possible".

"Right then, how about this".

As he said those words Hajime threw 30 small metallic balls into the air releasing his mighty chimera and griffon "Grim reapers". 

"Oi you lot mow down these creatures now and don't leave a single one alive".

Shrieking could be heard all over the battlefield as the "Grim reapers" received there orders and tore into the almighty Darkseid's army with relative ease.

As the "Grim reapers" were firing there mini machine guns that came out of there backs shooting there enemy's apart some were clawing into there bodies and as both themselves and the Parademon's screamed and struggled trying to fight to see who would be the ones to come out on top, the rest of them helped both Hajime and Yue by going to them and tearing the limbs off of the Parademon's that they had yet to face to ease on there masters burden even if it was only a little bit.

The sound of gunfire echoed out among the battle gradually dying down over time.

"Nn... Hajime how many do you have left to defeat".

"Around 260 what about you".

"314 left this battle is almost over".

"Yeah".

Confirming how many are left Hajime and Yue didn't let up on there pursuit.

"Alright that's enough".

Those 3 words halted the Parademon's movements both in the air and on the ground. Puzzled to why they stopped they both turned to see the being behind that voice.

 Standing before them was a short man with a monocle and clothing similar to that of a Russian outfit. 

"Your performance today is quite the spectacle yeah, I must say seeing you fighting first hand it is no wonder the mighty Darkseid wanted you to himself in order to crush those no good new Gods once and for all".

"And who the hell are you?" asked Hajime.

"Ah excuse my manners I am Virman Vundabar and I was sent to capture you alive if possible when you visited our home".

Virman Vundabar smiled like that of a dictator with the assumption that he was untouchable.

"You thought we would be defeated with such a small army like this" asked Hajime.

"Small army? No my friend this was just to see if you were up to the task. This is the army of the mighty Darkseid".

With a snap of his fingers the army emerged.