Part 10 Security Footage

Soon after Hajime left and Luthor sorting him self out Superman came back down the hole once more only to see his friend lying emotionless on the ground and the troublesome person that he couldn't defeat no were in his sight.

"Luthor where is he? Where did he go and what on earth happened to Cyborg?"

Luthor faced him with a calm look.

"Who knows I only just woke up from blacking out so I don't know where he is or what happened, and now if you'll excuse me Superman I have a huge mess to clean up".

Luthor left behind the man of steel in order to take care of mess that his building was in. 

Superman grew suspicious of Lex more by the second but that didn't matter at the moment because of the condition that Cyborg was in so instead of asking more questions Superman took his friend back to the Watch Tower to see what he could do to help him out.

"Cyborgs waking up get the others?"

"Urgh what happened to me".

Cyborg awoke in the med bay of the tower with Batman looking after him to make sure no permanent damage had been done.

"Hajime struck you with an emp to short circuit your system and knock you out, I'm just now running a diagnostic to see if anything had been tampered with" said by Batman.

"Well anything interesting"

"Nothing out of the ordinary but there was a time period that was erased from your system I imagine that if anything was missing it was that".

"Hmm the last thing I remember was going to the computer then nothing. I can't recall anything at all after that".

"Either way Hajime erased your time period for a reason so if we can figure out why that was then we can figure out where he went next so for now rest up, because when your better I want to know why you thought it was a good idea to go alone".

Cyborg stayed silent as Batman left the room.

With the conversation over Batman went to look over the security footage at Lex corp to see why Hajime was there. As Hajime entered the lobby the recordings went like this.

"Excuse me I am here to see Lex Luthor" said Hajime entering Lex corp.

"One moment sir what is your name".

"No I don't have an appointment I am just here to see him".

"... My apologies but it would appear that Mr Luthor is too busy to see anyone at the moment so may I ask you to kindly leave the premises".

"... Listen I just need to see him and that is all so just make it easier for every one and get him down here alright".

"I'm sorry sir I need you to leave now or I will be forced to get security".

Sigh "just get him down here now or you won't like what comes next".

After those words were said the receptionist pressed a button under the desk then at that next moment security came rushing in as well as robots coming out of the ceiling and walls all pointing there guns and hostility at Hajime.

Looking around and being surrounded at every angle Hajime said this "all of you listen and listen well if you try to stop me then you will become my enemy and if you do become my enemy then all of you are as good as dead".

"This is your one and only warning leave now or you will be taken down and arrested for trespassing".

"Fine then don't say I didn't warn you" a moment later gunshots were fired through the security guards face spraying blood onto the walls as it passed through then collapsing on the floor. With everyone seeing this scene they went wide eyed and stated to shoot without fail straight at the target of Hajime.

Using his "Mechanic Shield" artifact Hajime blocked the bullets and lasers with ease then got out his "Metzelei" machine gun artifact fired it up and shot his 12,000 per minute rounds at them shredding them apart leaving no image of what they were before behind.

A ruff 15 seconds passed when Hajime started his bombardment on the security and robots and with him hitting all targets and not a single miss he quickly finished off his foes with ease. With every enemy blown apart both human and machine a second wave of 12 more menacing and deadly robots appeared from the floor up. Seeing this new obstacle that he must pass Hajime switched form his machine gun to a bunch of different bombs that he brought out from his "treasure trove". 

He first threw an "Impact Grenade" which destroyed 2 robots by blowing them up straight away leaving only remains behind, he then threw a "Incendiary Grenade" which melted 4 others by burning then at a high 3,000 degrees Celsius until there was nothing left except 4 puddles of melted metal laying there on the floor. For the remaining 6 he used both "Hand and Frag Grenades" to finish them off by thrusting them inside there chests with his pure strength blowing them up from the inside. 

With the short battle over Hajime went over to the reception tapped on the desk and asked the secretary who was hiding under it because she was scared from the fight to see if Luthor was now available to be seen. 

"So... can I see Lex Luthor now?... please?"