Part 17 Amazo Part 1

As the figure of mystery watched the Recording of Hajime fighting Amazo he stayed silent to observe every detail of the fight.

(Time skip back to when Hajime had just left Lex Corp)

Hajime had just come through his portal and was now standing in the heart of Gotham city once more only for this time in the bright of day. "This so called Ivo industries has to be were Yue is being held captive and if she is really there then the people responsible will be getting a hellish fate one far more cruel and merciless then I have ever done so before". After recalling his thoughts he looked down to see his attire exposed and seen through.  

"Damn and here I thought I was actually disguised pretty well but I was seen through right away, hmm... oh well guess that just means that I can change back to how I usually look since it doesn't really matter anymore huh".

Hajime took a sigh then changed his pedestrian cloths back to his black coated, vest wearing and holster pocketed on his waist style of choice then his right turned back into a crystal which Hajime covered with an eye-patch once more. Finally the starless black sky colour of his hair reverted back to it's demonic lifeless white for the finishing touch. 

"Now that's taken care of time to get to work".

Hajime took out his crystal compass and stared down at it to try to locate Ivo industries. Looking down at his artifact he suddenly had this thought. "Since it's still the middle of the day I had better break into the place at night time so that the same thing wont happen over again as it did today that way it will just cause a lot less hassle and not get me noticed as fast by that spandex wearing boy scout either". Figuring out his plan Hajime put away his compass then left to hide out until night time arrived.

Countless hours pass by.

It was 02:09 am in the morning and during that time Hajime was staring at the Ivo industries building right across the street to think of the best way to enter without blowing his way in.

"Finding this place sure didn't take as long as I thought I mean if this place has anything to do with abducting Yue then it should of been at least a lot harder to find. Hmm maybe I can just shoot the door locks off then just casually walk in and since it's so early in the morning that means theirs nobody here to get in my way as I search around".

Clear to what his goal should be Hajime discreetly shot the doors down walked in and then he searched the place top to bottom for hours repeatable to find out if Yue was ever here.

"Every inch of this place no matter how you look at it looks clean enough to not have been involved with Yue at all... which is why I need to take one last look for sure just to be certain".

As Hajime said those words standing about halfway up the building in the middle of a lab he then took a deep breath in then released it just as slowly after that he then stood still closed his eye then honed in on his "Sense presence" skill with his all but before he could find anything for sure a beam of red energy burst through the floor right under his feet. Hajime dodged before it hit him by throwing himself to the side of the attack and in retaliation of being attacked first he shot through the same floor at were the energy beam came from. 

"What the hell was that".

Regaining his stance a man like object burst threw the floor taking Hajime with it through the rest of the building going up only for it to stop at the roof where it next through Hajime to it's left side. 

Hajime was rolled on his side off of the building with him barely grasping on with his left arm, surprised to have actually been put off guard he grabbed on with his other hand pulled himself up and stared at what was considered a huge threat to this world the android Amazo.

"What are you then huh if your'e attacking me then that must mean one of three things one you became independent and decided to come here for something on your own and you just coincidentally met me along the way. Two someone designed you to test out your power on the closest thing up to the challenge so they can then sell you to the highest bidder for money or something else similar to that or three whoever abducted Yue must either want me out of the way or for you to take me to them correct. Well given that none of those things really matter now anyway since you just attacked me you have now become my enemy and since you are now my enemy..." a immense pressure flooded the roof with Hajime giving a demonic smile "you are £^%^&U* dead". 

With both opponents staring down at each other one silent and the other pulsing to go Amazo said some words and just like that broke the silence between the two.  

(Access Superman) 

Amazo shot beams of heat from his eyes at Hajime at just like that the fight had began.