Part 8 Lex Corp

"So Clark care to explain where you were yesterday in order for you to skip out on our planned date" Lois said with her eyes shut and an evil smile on her face.

A cold sweat quickly ran down the side of his head as Clark hesitated to answer.

"Well I missed our date because of the encounter the league had with the unknown person that just suddenly showed up out of nowhere and was about to put an end to Batman. He was strong anuff to beat everyone and almost kill me as well, and as someone who was recovering from being shot that should of been a good anuff reason right?" said by Clark answering her pressuring question with a small smile on his face. 

"I suppose huh, now concerning that matter what do you think about the whole thing anyway? I mean there is now someone out there who can put a stop to you for good and... I don't know what I would do if anything were to happen" said Lois with a concerning voice.

Clark took her hand and looked into her eyes as he said this "I am not going die and I am not going to leave you all alone that is a promise". Looking into his eyes her expression loosened as if a huge weight has been lifted off her chest, a moment passed she let out a sigh of relief then said this "you better because if you don't I'll kill you myself". 

After the tense conversation ended they enjoyed the rest of there time together alone with no interruptions at all until an explosion went off up at the lobby of Lex corp. Seeing the explosion Clark used his super vision to check to see what it was. Looking straight at Lois after the scene his face made a exhausted expression. "Just go" that was all that Lois said followed with a caring look straight after. While changing then flying over he just couldn't stop but help thinking about how he was going to make this up to Lois later on. 

Arriving at the scene what he saw could only be described as a massacre. Dead bodies were all over with there blood splattered on the walls, broken robots with scattered remains all over the area and a gaping hole straight through the floors of the building going much further down then it looked. Curious as to what happened he flew down the hole which led to a secret laboratory underground and with him only just arriving at the lab a moment later he was blown away into a near by wall.  

After crashing into the wall he put his hand on his head thinking just what it was that hit him out of knowhere so suddenly and then as if his thoughts were heard out loud his question was answered from a known and pressuring voice in the distance not to far away "I thought that presence felt familiar so I assume you are well anuff to continue wearing your spandex suit huh good thing I used non lethal bullets this time" that voice came from non other then Hajime holding a beaten and bleeding out Lex Luthor with one hand around his neck and the other with his trusty donner in the other pointing it in his direction.

"Y... you what are you doing here" said Superman with a slightly groaning tone in his voice.

Hajime just stared at him with a non caring face for only a moment then said this "the only reason I'm here is to get what I want so I don't have time to spend it on you. Now then Luthor are you finally going to tell me what I want to know".

Cough cough "for the last time I don't know where she is... so if your just going to kill me hurry up and do it already at least... at least that way I don't have to listen to you any more" said by Lex struggling for air.

Hajime squeezed his hand tighter and tighter around his neck ready to choke him out when Superman had this to say "wait please just just listen to what I have to say first. Luthor he is a lot of things and a liar is among them so if he does know anything at all I will help you find it so for now just let him live okay".

Hajime just stood there in silence then clicked his tongue and threw him accross the room knocking him out. " Tch you have 10 minutes no more no less and if you come up with nothing he eats a bullet".

Knowing how dangerous he can get he honestly believed in his heart that he needed to do all that he can to find anything at all about the missing person that he is trying to find. Knowing nothing about computers Superman called Cyborg down from the watch tower to help him out. 

"Cyborg this is Superman come in repeat this is Superman come in".

"This is Cyborg what is it Clark I'm busy here doing research of the utmost importance".

"Our friend from the other day is here at Lex corp at he only gave 10 minutes to find something in his computer so I need your help now" said Superman with a desperate tone in his voice.

Cyborg stopped what he was doing right away then said this "I'm on my way hold tight"