-25-

As soon as I stepped inside, I felt cramped, and kind of claustrophobic. Jin's apartment, I'm sure, is larger than mine, but the amount of furniture and things he kept made it seem smaller. It wouldn't be a problem if it's tidy, but sadly, Jin didn't have a conscience for cleaning. It's a wreck.

"Welcome." He spread both arms, giving me an awkward smile. "I haven't cleaned anything."

"I noticed," I mumbled.

Jin scratched the back of his neck. "Well, um... I mean we didn't plan on anything. If we did I would've cleaned the place —"

I chuckled. "It's fine."

No, it's not. It's a hell hole. But I don't want to wait thirty minutes just so that Jin could clean up his mess. I did not sign up for that.

"You're not coming in," he said. "It's really messy isn't it?" He shook his head and proceeded to lift a few clothing from the floor. "I should've cleaned up," he mumbled.

I stepped in, attempting to prove my point, though I'm not sure if I meant my words. But regardless of all the mess, his apartment is pretty nice.

"Well, make yourself at home, if you can call this a home." He pointed to the bed, the one spot that wasn't contaminated by his stuff. "You can sit there while I clear up some things..."

I rolled my eyes and did as he said. "Jin, I swear to god, it's fine."

"You don't look like you're fine with it."

"I'd rather sit in a dirty room than wait for you to waste hours cleaning up this... place."

He sighed, and walked over to his bed, sitting down right beside me. "I swear, I'm usually not this messy. I was busy."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're not allowed to use that excuse. It's copyrighted by me."

He let out his high-pitched laugh, throwing his head back and landing on his bed. He calmed down, letting out a tired sigh.

I turned sideways, sitting cross legged just beside his resting figure. "Bad director?"

He shook his head. "He's not really that bad. Just... bad at giving directions. I fail to understand what he wants." He chuckled and turned to his front, closing his eyes as the tiredness consumed him.

Jin let out another sigh, melting further into the sheets — if that is even possible. I leaned down, resting my head on my hand. Many have called him perfect, physically, and I have to say that he really is — if not perfect — on a whole other level in terms of attractiveness.

A stray hair fell to his face and I can't help but to brush it away. He opened his eyes as my fingers touched him, looking straight at me. I tried to ignore the quickening of my heart and pulled my hand back.

The corners of his lips turned up into a small smile, and his fingers went to his hair to brush it away from his face. "So," he started, "we're not going to just sleep, right?"

"We're not going to sleep at all, Jin." I rolled my eyes. "You're going to take me back later."

"Mhm. Okay." He smirked as he shifted to try and find the most comfortable position. "Tell me something about you that I don't already know."

I sighed, turning to lean on the head board. "I met Yongsun through that mentor thingy during our first year, from a high school friend." I turned to look at him. "Have I told you that?"

He shook his head, leaning closer to me.

I slid down, my back reaching the pillow. "Apparently that's where I met Jaehyun too, but we didn't really get along during the first meeting. Yongsun and I though, we're... chaotic."