-09-

THANK YOU FOR THE 2K HERE'S YOUR GIFT!!

A few days right after new year and I'm back with the busy schedule and fast paced life. Seulgi decided to be an ass again, when she left me alone in the office.

The both of us has to interview a certain film producer for the next article. And Seulgi decided to ditch me in our office. She had a car, and of course she didn't offer me a ride. I had to take the bus.

Walking away from the lobby with my notebook ready, I headed towards the nearest bus stop. I was mindlessly walking, complaining to myself and internally cursing Seulgi for leaving me. When we finish this job I'll surely give her a piece of my mind.

It was a rare, quiet and peaceful day for Seoul. The streets are empty, almost no car in sight. Even the sidewalks are empty of people. A lot of stores are still closed since it's still holiday season, but some chose to open and offer a discount.

I sighed. Like those stores, I get no holiday.

The sound of tires screeching woke me up from my daydream and I come face to face with a black car, only an inch away from hitting me.

I backed away hurriedly, almost tripping along the way. Instantly I bowed my head down, apologizing.

"Byul! What is wrong with you?!"

Huh? How did he know my name?

I lift my head, seeing a pair of beautiful eyes, a defined nose and tick, full lips.

"Jin?"

"I could've hit you!" He shouted, his arms flailing around the car.

"I'm sorry?"

He massaged the space between his eyebrows to ease the tension. He then gripped the steering wheel, a frown still on his face. "Be careful."

He rolled the windows up, focusing back to the streets.

"Wait Jin!" My hands flew to the rolling window, trying to pry it down.

"What now?!"

"I need a ride."

Thankfully Jin was nice that day. Ignoring my previous near death experience, he let me in and gave me a ride. We've been quite civil these past few days and had been texting each other since then. The conversations consisting of mostly work and more work. Me and Jin wasn't the closest to begin with, and trying to talk to him—or sneak into his past, proved to be a harder task.

"What were you doing? On the streets?" Jin asked, his eyes still focused on the street before him.

"Walking."

"No shit. I could see you moving on your two legs." He grumpily replied. "What were you thinking anyway?"

"Nothing."

"Byul!"

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes. "Stop scolding me. I didn't get in to be scolded."

We reached the heart of the city, where traffic is usually the worst. You could spend hours here and still not move an inch. Today, as expected, the traffic is still present, just not as much.

Jin's car came to a stop when we entered the traffic. He released his grip on the steering wheel and glared at me. "You got in. In my car. I get to do whatever I want or you get out."

"You almost hit me." I glared back "Consider this a payback."

"Because you were in the middle of the road!" A hand was raised to point ahead—to the road. The truck in front of us started moving forward slowly, and Jin followed.