foreword

𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 (𝗇)
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

a u t h o r 's n o t e

hello y'all. this is currently my second book published on wattpad and another fanfiction of kpop. this is a bts x mamamoo (jinbyul with a tiny bit of wheetae) fanfiction, inspired by my love for both mamamoo and bts.

the idea of writing a story about philophobia has been around the back of my head for ages (approx. since 8/9 yrs ago) and has been lying doormat during all those times. not too long ago i decided that i do love writing fan fictions, not just original works and decided to use that idea for this book. i initially planned it to be a one shot, about 2000-3000 words but then my head sort of made theories and background stories and it ended up being more that 5000 words.

i do enjoy writing this book a lot and i hope you would enjoy reading it too. comments and feedbacks are highly appreciated. if you find any mistakes don't be shy to tell me anything :)

ladies and gentlemen, i present you philophobia

—❦

• w a r n i n g s •

this book contains:

death

swearing

mentions of anxiety

mental health conditions

any form of mental health problems is not glorified or romanticized in any way.

if you are uncomfortable and would like to stop reading midway i have absolutely no problem with it. i'd rather have my readers safe than forcing them to read something they're not comfortable with.

• d i s c l a i m e r •

this book is a work of fiction. any events in this story that are similar to real life events are merely a coincidence.

i do not own bts or mamamoo. their characters and actions in this book is purely for the sake of the story and does not reflect their personality in real life.

c o p y r i g h t

© wyvern lynch 2020

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

010420 - 211020

kindly leave comments and feedback :)
your support is much appreciated