We waited for Hanna's car, looking into the distance in search of any vehicles. It's ironic how Hanna is the only one who has a car, and she's younger than us.

A familiar black car appeared in the distance, turning its wheels to our direction. I squinted my eyes, trying to spot the plate number. It looks just like the car I sat on last night.

Seulgi frowned. "Is that her?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

She sighed, shifting her weight from one feet to another, taking her attention away from the car, into something just opposite of it. But the car stopped right in front of us, and Seulgi had to focus her attention back.

"Good afternoon, ladies."

And he couldn't tell me beforehand.

Seulgi's eyes shot up at the sight of Kim Seokjin. She had to shake her head to bring back her conscience back to the world, and I rolled my eyes.

"If I may borrow your friend this afternoon, Ms...?" Jin raised his eyebrows at her.

I place both hands on my hips. "No, you can't borrow me. I'm having dinner with Seulgi —"

"Yes, yes you can." She pushed me towards his car, smirking as she walked away from me, giggling. "Have fun, Byul!"

I turned to Jin, a frown on my face. "You can't just steal me away like that."

"I just did." He nodded to the seat beside him. "Hop in."

I opened the door of my apartment, smelling the familiar scent of the place I call home. Jin followed closely, carrying a lunchbox in his hand. I mentaly cursed myself for not tidying the place. It looks like a sinking ship.

Jin took out his lunchbox, putting it on the kitchen table. I washed myself, clearing all the load from the busy and unproductive work hours. Today might be the day I do the most minimal work in the history of my career. All that thanks to the guy that brought me food. If it wasn't for the food I'd never let him inside. He occupies too much of my brain, it's getting unhealthy.

But as much as I like to deny whatever it is I felt for him, the sight of his figure in my apartment brought a smile to my lips, one I didn't even realize — at least not before my thoughts fell back to the ground and I notice my stupid face.

"What are you making?" I leaned over my kitchen counter, watching him expertly stir the fried rice.

Yes, I know what he's doing but a little chit chat wouldn't hurt.

"Kimchi fried rice. I'm re-heating it." He took a brief look at me, giving me a small smile and turned back to cooking. "Because you like kimchi so much."

"Just because I like it doesn't mean it's the only thing I eat."

"Well, it looks like it because everytime we go out together you'll order some kimchi." Jin turned off the stove, and placed the hot fried rice on a plate. He handed it to me. "Here you go," he says as he placed a small kiss on my cheek.

I stood there frozen, holding my plate with one hand, staring at the empty space that was once Jin. Shaking my head, I tried to release myself from the shock, and awkwardly walked into my desk to eat. Jin was laughing silently, but even if he wasn't making any noise, I could hear it in my head.

I swallowed a spoonful of the fried rice, ignoring Jin's echoing laugh in my head. He took out his phone, focusing his attention on that instead of me.