"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"

Stiles moved so he was leaning over to Scott and me, "Okay first of all I cannot believe that the three of us have gotten to the point where a sentence like 'What if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan"

"Which is?"

"Going through Aiden. Ever since he's been back at school they are always together. How are we gonna separate them again?" I sit up in my seat, then turn with the guys to face Lydia.

"What now?"

Stiles beconds for me to tell her, "Long story short, we need to get to Ethan, therefore we need you to distract Aiden. Preferably with Sex that way you get something out of it."

"Miss Martin, Mr. Stilinski, Miss Holmes, and Mr. MaCall, May I ask what's so important you need to talk about it during my class."

"We just watched one of our friends die. And another leave because of it. We're trying to griev. So talking about a writer's style seems useless." I say, hopeful she will buy the lie.

"I am sorry for your loss. But please don't interrupt other students."

After class I pull Ethan aside. Like literally pull, so, me him Stiles and Scott are on an abandoned staircase. "What- what the hell? Caitlin?" He asked as soon as I let go of his shirt.

"Sorry, it's just, well you don't like us, so this seemed like the only way to talk to you."

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan said it looking right at Stiles. I guess he means it, he wants to win the war, and he wants to do it with the true alpha and his temporary sidekick the doppelganger of worlds. Why do we sound like bad batman villains?

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--"

"OKAY!"

"Stiles I think we get the picture." Me and Scott say as we push his hands down.

Scott takes a breath. "We're talking to you because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

"You don't know what we own them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas."

"So then what were you?"

"Omegas. In actual wolf packs, omegas are bottom feeders. The last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were, like the bitches of the pack?"

"Something like that."

I roll my eyes at Stiles' comment, "Okay, so what happened?"

"They were killers. I mean people talk about us as monsters. Well they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."

"So why didn't you guys just fight back? Form Voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?" I'll give Stiles credit for the reference.

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you." Scott relsied.

"And then we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan's body was shaking, and his jaw had tightened. You could tell he hates the kill.