Chapter 8: A New Power

Opening the door to the castle, Meggy runs up to you and SMG4.

Meggy: Saiko! What happened to her?!

Y/n: Well... remember how I was and SMG4 was when we came back after awakening to our Personas?

Meggy: Yeah but... don't tell me.

Y/n: Turns out... Saiko has one too.

Meggy: So we have you, SMG4, that Morgana cat and Saiko?

Morgana: I'm not a cat!

A black cat with blue eyes jumps on your shoulder.

SMG4: Even though your a cat right now.

Morgana: It's... the effects of being in that Palace for so long! I think...

SMG4: Uh huh, sure. Anyway, let's get Saiko to bed so we can hurry and get back in there.

Y/n: Yeah, we made some good progress, but when we heard Saiko, we had to save her. Even though she ended up saving herself.

You took Saiko back up to her room and laid her on her bed. Afterwards, you went back down and sat on the couch next to Meggy. SMG4 went to check on Tari to see if she was alright.

Meggy: The others are contemplating in getting to know you.

Y/n: Really?

Meggy: Yeah. Just make sure that you make that happen so I can tell them: "I told you so."

You both laugh as Morgana lays on your lap, and begins to close his eyes.

Meggy: Hey, I never did thank you for yesterday so... thank you.

Y/n: Don't mention it.

You sit there in silence for a few moments until you hear someone else walk into the room.

Kamoshida: Kinda like how I won't forget to mention how you assaulted me in the middle of the hallway?

You and Meggy turn to see Kamoshida standing in the doorway. Seeing that Meggy is shaking, you take her hand in yours and she seems to calm down.

Kamoshida: Not too much time is left for you, brat. In just one week, I'll have you and that SMG4 outta here.

He walks away, laughing. You only stare after him.

Meggy: Uh... Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm?

Meggy: You're still holding my hand.

You look down and see that she was right. Quickly letting go, you apologize many times. She says it's alright and muttered something under her breath. Before you could ask what she said, Saiko came through the door.

Saiko: God, it smells of douchebag in here.

Y/n: Well, Kamoshida was just in here.

Saiko: That explains it.

Morgana: Is that the sound of Lady Saiko I hear?

Meggy: Lady Saiko?

Y/n: He started calling her that on our way back. Just ignore it. But I'm surprised that you're already up. It took SMG4 and I a whole day to recover.

Meggy: Saiko's stronger than most.

Saiko smiles at the praise and SMG4 comes through the doorway.

SMG4: Hey, you're up.

Saiko: Yep, how's Tari doing?

SMG4: Still shaken up from yesterday. Considering the kind of person she is, I can't blame her.