Chapter 1: Arrival

(The following is a fan based parody. SMG4 characters and arcs belong to SMG4 himself. Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal belong to Atlus. Please support the official release.

Ya fuckin' cutie.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMG4 had gathered everyone in his group for an announcement. Everyone was a little curious at what had him so excited. He came out of his room, now looking a little unsure.

Mario: What's-a going on?

SMG4: Well, you know about that ad that I put out a while back looking for some help around the castle and my videos?

Saiko: What about it?

SMG4: Well... somebody accepted it.

Meggy: Isn't that a good thing?

SMG4: Yeah, but I read up on this guy and apparently, he was recently involved in a physical assault case.

Luigi: You accepted a criminal!? Like an actual criminal!?

Bowser: How recent?

SMG4: About a few months ago. He used to go to high school, senior year, but he supposedly dropped out. I looked him up some more on the schools page.

He showed a picture of you to the group. They read under the few recent pictures that you were also involved in a lot of drug deals, and that you would beat up or even kill anyone who looked at you weird.

Meggy: Wow he... doesn't look all that dangerous.

Saiko: Yeah, I bet that even Luigi would be able to take him in a fight.

Luigi: I have to agree with them. Except for the fighting part.

Boopkins: Yeah, and just look at this picture here!

He scrolls to a picture of you doing your favorite school activity and a happy smile adorned your face.

Tari: Can't you just tell him not to come?

Tari hid behind the couch alongside Bowser and Mario.

SMG4: I would, if he wasn't already on his way.

Bowser: But look at those dark, cold, unfeeling eyes! He's going to be planning something!

The orange Inkling rolls her eyes at her friends antics.

Meggy: Look, you're all judging a book by its cover. Haven't you all heard of all the false charges going around lately?

Bowser: Well, what are you planning to do?

Meggy: Well, unlike all of you who are too scared to look at a picture, I'm going to meet this new guy and show him around.

Mario: But what if he tries anything?

Meggy: I'm a strong girl, Red. I can take care of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man walks down an alley as he hears a woman cries for help. He runs to the source of the noise to see a drunk man trying to force himself onto a woman. Everything flies by, from the boy putting a hand on the man's shoulder, to the man falling down, to him looking up at the boy.

Drunk Man: Damn brat, I'll sue!

More events fly by. From the trial, the order of probation, the trip home, hearing your parents argue about what they were going to do now. Next, the school, as word moved around fast. Everything became too much and the boy dropped out, and came across a 'Help Wanted' poster for a job.