When Memories Fight

After jason got better, the friendships got worse. The seven demigods were together in the middle of camp, for once sox of them agreeing together.

"This is all your fault!" Annabeth screamed at Percy, annoyed at everything that happened.

Percy remained silent, not wanting anything further to happen. Piper rolled her eyes, "like you would know, you stayed with the schism longer than everyone else,"

"And you chose him over your own boyfriend!" Jason screamed.

"At least you're girlfriend didn't try and kill you!"

"Not my fault that your pathetic!"

"Like you could talk,"

"You think that they can talk more than her? You are the weakest here,"

"At least we all have powers, and we are smart,"

"I could smite y'all in a second,"

"I'd like to see you guys try hurting me,"

"Enough!" Percy yelled, the first thing he had said sense the seven were together. "When did we get like this?"

"Three months ago," they all heard a voice from behind. Turning a round they saw nico, who was holding and a with his blond haired boyfriend.

"Wasn't that when Leo came?"

"Exactly. All of you guys let Leo get inside your head, and now you won't even look at each other without yelling. I don't know why he would do that, but it's been obvious since day number one he's not normal. So shape up and figure out your shit,"

With that, Nico and Will walked away

I'm sorry all these chapters are shorter than normal, but they are out and this is a series. It's easier if I get one out in one day, but the other is out later when they short.