When Memories Change Jason

"You know, at first, I thought that you and piper were dating. But with all the time percy has spent with her, it's obvious piper is with him,"

Jason looked confused, "what?"

Leo looked horrified, "what? You mean...oh gods. I'm sorry, I just assumed because they are always together. Like, always. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's trying to steal her,"

"That's not true, percys a great guy and my best friend, why would he do that to me?"

"Cuz he's not your best friend. Obviously Grover is, and I've seen him trying to sabotage you,"

"Really? When?"

"Well, when you nearly died, I remember seeing him laughing and then remember him cussing when you were alive,"

"How do you remember that?"

"My memories are faded, not gone,"

"Oh," was all Jason could say, "I'll go see what he's doing. Clear things up,"

Leo nodded as the son of Zeus walked off. Jason didn't get far into the posiedon cabin when he saw Percy and piper cuddled close while watching a movie.

Of course, they were just close friends (Percy was a very physical person), but Jason saw it as more.

As he walked out, Leo heard him mutter a few words, "Some friend you are,"

It's short. Yeah. Don't judge me, I'm still updating. Some will be short, others long. Thanks for reading?