When Memories Are Outcasted

Annabeth walked through the camp, jogging up when she saw the familiar face of a hunter of Atermes.

"Hey Thalia,"

The daughter of Zeus didn't even give her a second glance, "hey,"

"Um, Thalia? I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out later,"

"And if a monster attacks? Are you just gonna stand there and let me die?"

"I don't know what your talking about, Thalia, am I missing something?"

"Only common sense. You do realize Percy could've died yesterday, right? And you supposed heroes just stood by and smiled,"

"Thalia, why are you taking his side?"

Thalia just seemed to explode with anger. "Because he's my cousin! He's one of my best friends and one of the best people in the world. And unlike you, I care if he dies,"

The rest of the seven had similar problems, and the seven were starting to get mad. You would think that they would feel bad about what they did, but if anything, they just got more mad.

Leo watched on sadly. He knew that he was supposed to be enjoying this, that he was the seventh wheel.

He remember what was said to him multiple times.

'No one liked you', They all loved him.

'They thought you were a waste of space', They gave him all the space they needed.

'You were a seven wheel', They never made him feel like that.

'You had no one'

And he knew that if he wanted to, he could have a whole family. But family doesn't betray family.

Which is why he needed to do what he was about to do.