When Memories Are Warned

Leo ran a hand through his curly brown hair, looking around at the blackness around him. It wasn't a normal, chilling blackness. Instead it was comforting, and he could still see.

"Leo Valdez," he heard a familiar voice.

The elfish boy used the same time, mocking the lord of time, "Kronos Last-Name,"

"I'm not here on pleasantries,"

"Are you ever?" He asked, giving an exasperated sigh.

Although he couldn't see Kronos, he could almost hear the glare, "don't ever save Percy Jackson again,"

"Or what?"

"Or else your little friend, Jason grace, will die. The prophecy will come to pass, and we need the prince of the seas to be on our side,"

"And how would him being on the gods bad side help us?"

If Kronos was there, Leo could tell he would be slapped. "Jackson's fatal flaw is loyalty, him being betrayed would open an opertunity for us,"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it,"

"Good. And you took care of that chase girl?"

"Don't worry Kronos, you'll be fine. I can take care of it. He won't be a problem,"

"He better not be, or else the grace boy gets it."

"It's not just about Jason. I know how to hurt him, and it's fun. Now let me wake up to start my plan,"

"What is the plan?"

"To strip Percy of the one thing everyone always thought eh would keep. His life,"

It's short but I don't care. Don't judge me. It's out.