When Memories And Monsters Mix

The plan was foolprood. There was no way any wine could figure out Leo was behind it, and Percy would die.

It would be much easier like that. A dead hero, the camp mourning, then Kronos could strike.

If Percy was drugged, Camp would be angry and want to rise up. And that was the last thing Leo needed.

He had been watching the raven haired boy for quite a while, figuring out everything that was normal for him. Not that you could call anything a demigod did 'normal'.

Nonetheless, Percy seemed to have the same routine ever morning, the rest of the seven as well. Each day, Percy would wake up from nightmares around five AM.

Then, the demigod would go to the lake to think, coming back around six thirty. Finally, it was a jog around camp, before resting at Thalia's tree.

Leo couldn't help but notice how the rest of the seven were near the hill, and he prayed they wouldn't interfere with his plans.

There was supposed to be a monster attack on percy soon. Kronos said he would send a hydra to camp, and Leo forced him not to hurt the camp.

They didn't need more than one injury, it would draw even more unwanted attention.

The goal was to kill Jackson, that's all they needed. He couldn't just be injured. Dead. He needed to be dead.

The one problem was getting riptide out of percys hands. It did always return to his pockets.

That's it!

Riptide always returns to his pockets. So if the pockets are gone, riptide can't return.

Leo was thankful for his ability to thread things. It came in handy for building, although when his memories faded, it seemed his building did too.

The elfish boy snuck into percys cabin, getting rid of his hoodies and sowing the pockets of everything.

Leo entered bunker nine, slumping against the door and sighed. In a few hours his plan would be complete, and he wouldn't have to deal with camp.

As much as he wanted a family, that was just something camp couldn't provide.

'But it could' a small voice told him and he didn't bother pushing the thought back down.

He knew that if he wanted to, he could have the whole camp as a family, which is something he supposedly once had. But why would he run away from his family?

Leo knew the answer. It was the same reason why he would hurt Percy.

He had no other choice.

~time skip~

Leo his in the bushes as he saw Percy jogging up. The rest of the seven were screaming and fighting, so Leo needed this to go well.

Once the hydra got percys attention, the raven haired demigod tried to grab riptide, but with closed off pockets, he didn't have it with him.

He knew he couldn't let the hydra father into the border, and the weapons he could grab were too far away.

So Percy smacked the hydra.

He literally walked up and smacked one of the heads, which did not make them happy.

The hydra heads alms tatted to advanced on Percy after one of them pushed him to the ground. "Help!"

That seemed to startle the six demigods near him. What really but was when they all smirked, "why? Aren't you supposed to be the great Percy Jackson?"

"Annabeth, please, I don't know what's wrong with you just please fight it and help me,"

She just smirked wider, all of them watching the show called 'Percy gets killed'.

Although he didn't know why, Leo sprang into action. He raced up the hill and threw fire balls as he also cut the heads.

Once everything was over, he helped Percy up and hugged him. "I'm glad your alright,"