When Memories Resurface

Up on the hill, a silliettenof a teenage boy stood. His nose was a tad bit crooked, and his ears were that of an elf. With the same color chocolate eyes and hair, he was mischievous.

But this wasn't one of the times he could stand there and palm a prank or hatch a scheme. No, this was the time he needed to leave.

Unknown to the rest of the seven, when Jason barely survived, he should've died. But Leo couldn't let that happen, and that's what brought him to this mess.

This would be the last time he stood on the hill overlooking his home.

'No' he told himself, 'this can't be your home. A home has to have a family, and you don't betray family'

But that's exactly what he was doing.

Before he could get even more second thoughts, the young fire weirder hurried down the hill, running through the trees until he knew he was far enough front he camp that would pursue him.

There was only one problem with this memory. Leo didn't remember it.

No one was quite sure how, but he lost his memories somewhere int he last year. All he remember was waking up and throwing a ball of flame at a hideous creature.

And running.

He knew a lot about running, even without memories he knew that. When you run away from things, you don't have to get hurt.

Some might call it being a coward, but he thought of it as smart. No stopping, no problems.

Unless you run straight to the heart of your problems.

There was one thing I should mention about our favorite demigod, he had no clue where he was going and wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

And so that's how he was discovered, standing on a hill of a place that seemed all too familiar.

'Leo' a voice said in his head. The voice.

The voice was how he knew all he did. He knew he was the only person who could control fire, he knew he lost memories, and he knew he had to find a person named Perseus Jackson and either destroy or drug him.

'This is where Perseus resides. You have a year to hurt him'

As he stood on the hill, he saw some people running towards him. A lot of people.

But there were six that ran fastest. You had a Chinese house with a pretty bulky build. He was wearing some purple shirt, and a tattoo Leo couldn't make out was on his forearm.

Next to the Chinese boy was a black skinned black haired girl. She looked like you wouldn't want to mess with her, but other than that, she seems kind. The girl was wearing a purple shirt as well, and the same tattoo.

The next thing he saw was a blond. With curly blond hair that fell down in angelic waves, she looked like a princess. Unlike the others, the girl was sporting a orange shirt and no tattoo.

Then there was a girl with a feather in her hair. She had her braid to one side, and her orange shirt was brighter and newer than others.

There was another blond, this one a boy. He was wearing glasses, a ratio, and the same purple shirt as the rest.

Finally, a boy with raven black hair that hung messily in his sea green eyes as he ran cane up to him. He had an orange shirt and a tattoo, the only one with orange and the weird symbol on the forearm.

"Leo!" They all yelled, tackling the small elfish boy.

When the people finally got off him, Leo just stared at them all. "Who the hell are y'all?"

I own nothing except the plots, characters and the rest of everything goes to rick Riordan.