When Memories Can't Explain

The seven were gathered at Zeus fists, all glaring  at one another and bickering. Percy sat silent, not wanting to dive further into this madness.

The raven haired boy didn't know what had happened. A few months ago he had everything. He had a loving girlfriends, and the best friends you could ask for.

There was only one thing he was missing; Leo.

And then he got him back. Sure, Leo had no memories, but percy still got his best friend back.

It just seemed like after that, he lost everyone else. Yeah, he still had Thalia and Nico, and obviously Grover, but he lost his wise girl.

Percy was snapped out of his thoughts by Leo's voice, which was as loud and clear as day.

"I suppose you are all wondering why I gathered you here today," Leo said, and the seven grew quiet, wondering what the heck was going on.

"I need to tell you that I'm the-"

Leo was interrupted by Jason tumbling to the ground, shivering and shaking. Leo could almost hear Kronos laughing, and he knew he had to continue what he was doing, wether he liked it or not.

"I'm the luckiest person in the world to have y'all as friends. Get better jason, bye!"

Leo hated himself for that. He didn't know what to do, and he needed Jason alive.

Besides Percy—who Kronos was going to kill—jason was the only way camp had a chance to win.