Chapter 4: Forgiveness

The day of the match came. I was sitting outside with my back against the wall. Katy was going to try to talk Matt out of this stupid match. I can't believe it. I've only been here 3 months and I was in the middle of a feud I shouldn't be involved in. I avoided both Jeff and Matt all day, and now came the time that they were gonna fight each other over something so little. This whole thing was between Jeff and his girlfriend, I hardly believe that Matt would get involved and say that he was sleeping with Amy and me.

Katy came up and looked pissed off. I looked at her and asked, "What's wrong, Kat?"

"I talked to Matt," Katy said. She ran her fingers through her hair and sat next to me. "He isn't going to back out of this match. So I told him that I didn't wanna see him again, until this stupid thing blows over." She ran her hands over her face.

"Listen, I think we had enough of the pay per view. Why don't we just go back to the hotel?"

Katy nodded and we grabbed our bags and left the arena to the hotel. A few hours later, there was a knock at our door. I open the door to see Amy standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Can I help you, Amy?" I said, not noticing the tears.

"I did something horrible. I-I counted Matt's shoulders down," she stuttered.

"Isn't that the point of the match? To count someone's shoulders down?" I said.

"Not when his foot was on the rope!" she screamed, tears falling down.

I let her in and sat her down on the bed. I sat down and hugged her. "You didn't see it did you?"

"No, and now Matt hates him more, because he thinks I did it on purpose."

"How do you know that?"

"Because when I got back there, they were yelling and then they started hitting each other. Next thing I know, both of them are being separated. And now they are in Vince's office getting chewed out."

"Are they okay?"

"Matt is, but Jeff could barely stand when I dragged him to Vince's office."