Chapter 3: Do You Love Me?

A few days passed after the incident and Jeff and I were not able to see eye to eye. We couldn't take elevators, cars, or even walk together without this awkward feeling between us.

At RAW, I was getting ready to train with Edge. He and I became fast friends. After the whole "throwing a Hardy into the bedroom" thing, we connected. He was such a sweetheart.

I grabbed my bag and my cellphone (it wasn't as advanced as the phones of today, but hey, cellphones were fairly new!) and proceeded out the door when I heard yelling from down the hall.

"Stop! Stop! Listen to me! Jeff! Stop being a dummy!" I heard Matt shout. I rolled my eyes. I walked down to where Jeff and Matt, along with Amy and Katy, were at. I walked up in time to see Jeff shove Matt. They began shouting at each other and me and Katy stood by just in case something happened.

Amy tried to interject, but they not knowing what happened, shoved her down.

I had to grab Jeff's arm at that point. He was scaring me badly, he shoved a woman. When Amy finally had enough, she shoved Matt and Katy had to grab Matt's arm just in case he tried anything.

"Why are you taking his s-"

"I'm not taking anyone's side!"

"If you loved me, you would take my side regardless!"

My mouth dropped at that. I wanted to say something but Jeff walked off and I followed him.

We found a secluded place to talk. "Wow, it's that bad huh?" I spoke up for the first time.

"Yea, it is. He just blamed me for pushing Amy!" He yelled.

"You kinda did push her," I whispered. He glared at me.

"Oh so you wanna play that card?"

"What card am I playing?"

"The whole thing is my fault card! I mean...who's side are you on?!" He shouted at me. I got up and grabbed his shirt.

"I'm on my own side. The side that believes that this match is ridiculous and you and Matt are being silly children." I let go of his shirt and walked off.

"I love you, Ryah..."

I looked back and saw that Jeff had his back turned to me.

"Why? So you can get me on your side for this stupid match? Sorry Jeff, that ain't happening. When you and Matt decide to start acting like adults, then we'll see. But until then, this is goodbye." I walked off ready for some training.