Chapter 32

Morgan started yelling at us, saying that we stabbed her in the back. I tried to interrupt but she basically called me a backstabbing friend.

She ran off and we tried to run after her. But we ran into Sting, who didn't look happy. He grabbed Jeff and held him up against the wall. I didn't know if he got punched or not because I ran to Morgan's locker room. I didn't doubt that she'd be mad about what happened and wouldn't want to hear my side of the story.

I ran inside and didn't expect what I saw....

Morgan was lying on the floor dying and her arms were cut up. She was bleeding out of her arms and on Shannon's arms. Jeff came up behind asking me if Morgan was in here. He stopped when he saw Morgan in the state that he was. Shannon looked up at both of us and yelled at us for what we did. But he didn't know what we did.

Matt came in and saw us and then looked at Morgan. He then asked what we did. We didnt answer. At this point I was crying and Jeff looked like he was gonna vomit.

After they left, I tried to hug him but he shoved me off and walked out of the door. He just left me there. Alone.

A little while later, I was driving outside and saw Morgan, I tried to get her attention...