Needy • 22

1109 words

Send Help. 'Let's get it on' came on as I was writing this.. 👀

••• •••

Harry cuddled up to Zayn on the couch as they watched a movie. Zayn had come back from tour and they'd both agreed to take it easy and relax. Harry, however, was feeling anything but relaxed. He had been away from Zayn for almost two months, meaning he was away from Zayn's body, which left him feeling sexually frustrated. He wanted to be used and abused.

Harry leaned over, placing gentle kisses on Zayn's neck and collarbone, hoping to get his point across. After being with Harry for over a year, Zayn had picked up the signs. He knew Harry was horny, but really, Zayn was only interested in relaxing. 

"Baby, stop," Zayn hummed, rubbing Harry's thigh. Harry was dressed in only his boxers and one of Zayn's oversized t-shirts. Zayn had to admit, seeing Harry flustered like this turned him on. Harry whined at the rejection, sucking and biting at Zayn's collarbone. 

"Daddy, please." Harry begged, taking Zayn's hand that was rested on his thigh, trying to move it closer to the area that needed it the most. Zayn furrowed his brows. 

"Kitten, why are you being so needy?" Zayn asked. Harry pulled away, biting his lip. 

"You've been gone for so long, I've missed you,"Harry whined. He pressed his palm to Zayn's crotch, causing the raven haired boy to hiss.

"I've missed all of you," Harry whispered, nibbling on Zayn's ear.

"Later, baby, Daddy's tired" Zayn said.

Harry blushed at Zayn's words, frowning. Harry shifted uncomfortably, his cock straining against his tight boxers. Desperate for a release, Harry slowly slipped a hand into his boxers, palming at his cock. 

Harry bit his lip, knowing he shouldn't be doing this. Zayn didn't like when Harry touched himself without his permission, but Harry was desperate. Harry stroked his cock slowly, keeping his eye on Zayn who was completely focused on the movie. Harry felt precum leaking from his tip. He bit his lip harder, trying to contain his moans.

Harry picked up his pace, slowly pushing himself closer to his release. He rubbed his thumb over his sensitive tip, his eyes beginning to roll back. A particularly harsh stroke had him moaning softly, which he instantly regretted. Zayn's head whipped around so fast, seeing Harry pleasuring himself. 

"What are you doing?" Zayn snapped. Harry, now not having to be secretive, moaned out, jerking himself off faster. Zayn grabbed Harry's wrist, pulling it out of his boxers. 

"Daddy," Harry dragged out. "I need to cum, please." 

"You wanna cum? Fine," Zayn said darkly. He lifted Harry so the curly headed boy was straddling his leg. He placed his hands on Harry's ass.

"Make yourself cum." Harry was confused as he placed his hands on Zayn's shoulders. 

"I- i need you to help me," Harry whimpered softly. Zayn's eyes were burning into Harry. 

"Clearly, you don't," Zayn snarled, referring to Harry's previous actions.

"You want to cum, so cum." Harry bit his lip, beginning to grind on Zayn's thigh. Harry blushed under Zayn's gaze. The friction between his pulsing cock and his boxers was scratchy and uncomfortable, but it was friction nonetheless, which added to his pleasure. Harry whimpered, biting his lip. Zayn brought his hands down to Harry's ass, smacking it harshly. Harry let out a pathetic moan at the pain and pleasure. He moved his hips faster, trying to get to his climax.

"Look at you, Kitten," Zayn cooed. "So fucking slutty, you're getting yourself off from my thigh." The talk humiliated Harry, creating a pit in the bottom of his stomach. 

"F-fuck," Harry whispered.

"Daddy, help me, please." 

"You don't need my help," Zayn said.

Of course, Zayn wanted to rip off Harry's clothes, pin him to the couch and take him right then and there. If Harry kept this up, he might cave in. Zayn knew that this wasn't the game he was playing. He was supposed to teach Harry a lesson. 

Harry whimpered and whined, grinding harder and faster. He knew Zayn was loving every bit of watching Harry fuck his thigh. Zayn bit his lip at the sight. Zayn felt Harry's hard dick against his thigh, and he held back a groan.

Harry's moans got louder and his breathing got heavier as he pushed himself closer to his orgasm. 

"Daddy, I-i'm gonna-" Harry started, being cut off by a moan.

"please, please, please," he whispered. 

"You gonna cum, baby?" Zayn smirked, stroking Harry's face. Harry nodded.

"Make yourself cum." Harry's eyes widened. 

"Daddy, no, I- i don't wanna cum like this," Harry whined. 

"It's either like this or not at all," Zayn said firmly, gripping Harry's hips as he began grinding again. Harry let out a high pitched moan. Zayn was tired of waiting.

Zayn couldn't hold back anymore, and discarded his clothes quickly. He stopped Harry and swiftly flipped him over. Zayn's cock hovered over Harry's hole as kept teasing the younger. Harry moaned and jerked his hips up, and that's when Zayn caved and entered Harry's hungry hole.

Zayn started thrusting roughly, showing Harry no remorse for disobeying him. Harry enjoying every last bit of it. Zayn wanted to tease Harry a bit more before he let him cum and stopped thrusting. Before Harry knew it Zayn slammed into his hole hitting his prostate with every continuing thrust.

"Ahh- Daddy I-I'm close" Harry whined, causing Zayn to groan.

"Cum, kitten." Zayn whispered as he started thrusting as deep as he could. Harry buried his forehead into the crook of Zayn's neck and with a few more strokes, he was cumming in his boxers with a whine. Harry's hips stuttered as he came, his eyes rolling back. He gripped Zayn's shoulders tightly, coming down from his high. 

"Good boy," Zayn soothed, rubbing Harry's back and kissing his sweaty head.

"You did so good, kitten." Zayn said as he winked at Harry.

"Maybe you'll learn to not disobey me, you know how I feel about you pleasuring yourself." Zayn smirked.

Harry smiled softly into Zayn's neck, thinking to himself that he should of this more often. Harry came to terms with reality when he felt sticky and sweaty. 

"I'm gonna go shower, wanna join?" Harry asked, looking into Zayn's eyes. Zayn smirked, kissing Harry's lips. 

"You recover fast, huh?" Zayn quirked. Harry bit his lip.

"Let's go, kitten. Might have another round." Zayn smiled, placing his hands under Harry's thighs, lifting him and walking to their bathroom.

   •••                                                                    •••

I never realize how much I've missed this, until I haven't wrote in awhile. Glad to be back :)