Misunderstood • 9

1206 words

POV: where a wrestler falls in love with the kid who stood at his every game admiring him, then finally gets him.

    •••                                                                   •••                                                                      

Harry stood in the line excitedly waiting to be seated for the match. He gets front row seats everytime so he can admire the way zayn fights. He has been coming to these games for a couple years now.

Harry got vip tickets and finally gets to meet 'THE ZAYN' himself. Harry was so distracted from excitement he almost forgot he brought his lad Niall along.

"Niall, I'm so excited mate" Harry says starting to grow nervous. "You don't sound too excited, more nervous than anything" niall said smirking. "I- I'm so nervous to meet him, after all these years I finally get to meet him" Harry stated.

As the boys got to the front of the line and got their tickets a man told them were to be seated and harry almost screamed at how close he was going to be.

The match was finally about to start and  harry was estatic, bouncing up and down waiting for zayn to come out.

Zayns opponent came out and Harry gasps at how built the guy was. Zayn has finally came out in his spandex and black silk robe waving and flashing his perfect smile.

*match skip*

The match was finally over and harry and niall were just about to leave to go to the vip when a security guard walked up and asked harry if they would come backstage.

Backstage **

Harry and niall was seated on a couch waiting for the security guard to come back.

"We've been here for 45 minutes !" Niall exaggerates exasperatedly.

"Mate, it's been 15 minutes" Harry giggles

"I'm cant stay much longer lad" Niall says

"Fine. Lets go, we don't even know what we're back here for, I could be missing pictures" Harry says

Just as they were about to leave, Zayn walks in and harry screams. Zayn tells Niall he can leave and that harry would have a ride home later. Niall was about to say something until he noticed harry was shooting daggers at him with his eyes.

Harry gets up to give Niall a hug and as he walks over to him Zayn eyes his ass and all his curves admiring them as harry did when he fights.

Zayn shuts the door behind Niall and looks straight to where harry was sitting on the couch.

"So, I've seen u in the crowd at all my matches, you're quite the fan" Zayn chuckles

"Yea ? You've actually noticed me ?" Harry asks nervously.

"How could i not, Your beautiful. If you don't mind me asking your name ?" Zayn asks

"Harry, Harry styles" Harry says

"Well as you know, I'm zayn" Zayn chuckles

Harry and zayn make eye contact and zayn shuffles closer, caressing harrys cheek. Zayn starts to move closer as they are interrupted by Niall walking in.

"hey, what's going on guys" niall said. harry and zayn backed up from each other quickly as soon as Niall walked in the room.

"yeah...uhh, nothing" harry chuckled

"sorry, I left my phone" Niall stated nervously before grabbing it and heading back out in a rush.

Harry let out a sigh of relief and turns to look at zayn as zayn suprised him and smashes their lips together. Harry backed away to get some air then chuckled.

"That was... hot" Harry said.

"Are we going to do this ?" Zayn asked

Harry nodded and zayn pushed him back down on the couch and attacked his lips.

As zayn was kissing harry, harry started to grab at the end of zayns shirt and pulls it over his head. Zayn backs off and motions for harry to get up and strip for him.

Harry thought he would be a tease and slowly take off each clothing item and look intently into zayns eyes as he does it. Zayns hard on starts to twitch and zayn grabs harry by the waist and throws him on the couch, ripping off his boxers in the process. Zayn grabs a condom but as he is about to put it on, Harry stops him and puts the tip on the condom in his mouth and takes zayns member into his mouth. As harry comes back up he come off with a pop and groans "mmm, grape" and winks at zayn.

Zayn looks at harry shocked and flips him around and takes in the view of Harry's puckering hole. Zayn licks his lips and lubes up his fingers and enters harrys hole, immediately hitting his prostrate making harry push back on zayns fingers. Zayn enters another finger opening harry up more, getting him ready for his thick cock. Harry looks at zayn with pleading eyes and zayn takes his fingers out making sure to curl them, and entering him with a deep thrust.

Zayn hits harrys prostate with every thrust and harry was close but zayn stopped. " I want you to hold it in for me" Zayn whispered. Zayn moves down towards harrys ass and Harry stuck his ass in the air for easy access, Zayn got on his knees and started to eat harrys ass. Once zayn was about to cum, he went back to fucking Harry and Harry came all over the couch, clenching around zayns hard on causing zayn to cum.

Zayn and Harry fall onto the couch breathlessly , Harry smiles and looks at zayn to see zayn staring at him. Both boys blush then zayn went to the washroom and grabbed a wet rag to clean both boys off. Not long after the boys were headed out to bring harry home, but not before harry got his picture.

Harry got into the expensive car and buckled up. The car ride was silent until zayn turned the radio on and Taylor Swift plays, both boys snarl then both reach for the radio and their hands touch. Both boys look at each other and blush, the rest of the car ride was silent after that.

As zayn pulled up to harrys house harry sighed and was about to get out but was pulled back by his wrist.

"This is just the begining" Zayn said

"What do you mean ?" Harry asked slightly confused.

"I want to see you again harry" Zayn said

"Great ! Thank you for tonight." Harry said blushing

Zayn nodded and leaned In to give harry one last kiss, and with that, harry got out and walked to the door. Zayn watched closely as harry went inside, well mostly to his ass.

As harry got inside he shut the door and put his back to it sliding down while smiling thinking back on earlier events.

Niall walks out his room and down stairs to see a smiling harry sitting in front of the door. He walks over to Harry about to ask about what happened as he smelled him.

"You smell of sex, haz." Niall stated knowingly

Harry gasps and puts his hand on his chest "i would never" Harry says taken aback and starts to giggle. Niall rolls his eyes and walks back to his room shaking his head.

    •••                                                                 •••

Yea, ik this chapter was bad. It was rushed 😬

Hope u enjoyed it anyways !