Panties • 18

2332 words

This is my way of making up for not having smut in the last one ;) Xx

••• •••

Harry's POV

I wake up to the sound of giggling in my room and look over and see Louis going through my bag. I jump out of bed and he notices I'm up and he looks over at me smirking.

"Oooo Haz I didn't picture you to wear panties how kinky" he laughs while holding up a pair of baby blue panties. I lunge forward and grab them along with the bag

"Lou please don't tell anyone" I look down and blush. He stares at me and sees how embarrassed I am.

"Mate its ok but I might have to tease you a little I bet they look super cute on you and i'm sure the guys would love to know....especially Zayn" he says teasingly.

"H-how w-what I" I stutter out

"Cmon it's obvious you have a little crush on Zayn" he says coming towards me.

"And i'm sure he would love to see your cute little ass in those sexy panties" his hand grabs the waistband of my shorts and he peeks in and smirks.

"Hot pink sexy panties how adorable" I move away from him and he just laughs.

"Dont worry ill help you out" he tells me What does he mean but I nod and he just smirks.

I hide the bag in my closet. "Where are the rest" I turn towards him.

"Downstairs" I nod and head down. Louis smacks my butt when i pass him and he winks. Oh god he def has something planned.

••• •••

We are all just sitting around playing video games and talking about pointless stuff.

Louis clears his throat "we should play just dance" he says looking at me. All the guys agree and I get up to the tv and put in the game facing away from them. Louis whistles "oooo look at Harry's cute little butt what a stud" he says jokingly and all the guys laugh.

Liam nudges Zayn and he blushes and Niall and Louis are just smirking at each other.

"S-shut up" I pop the game in and it starts up.

"Whos first?" Niall asks

"Zayn and Liam" Louis says and he sits right next to me on the couch. Zayn and Liam stand up in front of us and I can't stop staring at Zayn's ass. Louis must have noticed cuz he leans over and whispers "I wonder if he can get you hard just by shaking his ass."

I blush and look to see no one heard. Zayn and Liam are just picking a song but Niall is smirking at Louis and I "Pick a sexy one boys."

Louis yells out and Liam agrees, Oh god I think. They start to dance and it's a lot of butt shaking and bending over and I start to get a feeling in my lower area.

"Zayn get more into it really bend that little ass" Louis encourages Zayn.

"Shut the fuck up Lou" Zayn growls back, Louis just laughs and look over at me.

My boner keeps growing and I fidget uncomfortably trying to grab a pillow. Louis leans to my ear "Don't do that or i'll expose your little panties which will be even worse."

I gulp and let go of the pillow. Niall notices me shifting and looks down and sees my little friend a little hard. He starts to laugh and Zayn and Liam finish up, "Why are you laughing?" Liam asks jonah as they catch their breath.