Lets fuck • 4

1170 words

••• •••

Harry's P.O.V

"I can feel you." He suddenly said smirking at me. I stopped and was confused on what he just said.

"Im sorry, what?" I looked at him and he just kept smiling. His damn beautiful smile. Those damn chiseled cheekbones.

"You're wet love." He said pointing to the wet spot on my jeans.

Those words had me embarrassed. But I was getting more and more turned on by him. I didn't know what to say so I just stared at him.

"Lets switch things up." He said.

"Huh?"

"We can both get pleased if your down with that?" Is this a dream? This must be a dream. This has never happened before.

"How?" I asked him. I knew this was wrong but I needed to keep going. I had to see where this was leading to.

"Lets fuck." He blurted. My hands fell to his chest and I didn't know what to do. Well, I did know what I wanted. But it would have to be quick. "I can give you extra if you want?" He offered.

Im in.

"No, keep the extra. Lets have some fun, yeah?" I smiled at him as he gave me one back. He suddenly smashed his lips against mine. His tongue slipped in and he began to grip on my ass. He's so hot. Why is he so hot. I bit onto his bottom lip and reattached our lips again. I broke the kiss as my lips went to his jawline. I kissed across his skin and down to his neck.

I felt his pulse on the side beating like crazy. I went lower and began sucking and nibbling on his skin. "Oh baby." He moaned. I felt his fingers brush up my stomach, as he slid my shirt off.

He lifted my chin up and fixed my posture. He began to kiss down my chest and give attention to each of my nipples. I threw my head back in pleasure and bliss. My fingers went into his hair tugging on strands. He left two more kisses and kissed my neck.

"Go ahead and suck me off baby." I obeyed him and got off his lap. I began to unbuckle his pants and slid them down to his ankles. He wore tight briefs which outlined his erection.

I felt him through his briefs and kissed the outline. I tugged down his briefs and his erection sprung up. I was taken back by his length and quickly grabbed him. I began to pump my hands up and down his shaft and noticed he had his eyes closed. I brought my mouth closer to him and brought him in. Half of him in my mouth while the other half stroked.

"Shit babe. You're so good baby." He opened his eyes and groaned, he put his hands in my curls. I began to go deeper and faster, letting him all in my mouth. "Oh f-fuck." He closed his eyes again and threw his head back, pressing his lips in a thin line, his nostrils flaring. He looked so breathtaking.

"Such a good boy." I brought him out my mouth as he grabbed my hand. He stood me up as he did. He unbuttoned his black button up and threw it to the floor. I quickly took off my shoes and slipped my pants and boxers off in one swift. "Damn you're fucking stunning." He placed his hands on my waist and brought me close to him. He kissed my lips and then my neck. "Condom." He let me go and grabbed his pants. He brought out a packet and ripped it open. He slipped the condom on his erection and sat back on the chair. "Ride me baby boy."

I smirked and walked over to him. I placed myself on him and felt him all in me now. He was big and felt amazing. "I cant get over how stunning you are. So beautiful." He began pushing himself inside me making me moan out.

"Uhh, you're so big." I placed my hands on his chest and tried to catch my breath. Damn this is amazing. "Sh-should I be calling you something?" I moaned out again.

"Zayn."  His voice had turned groggy and seemed deeper than usual.

"Z-Zayn, shit. Oh damn, yes, right there." My hands began to tangle in his hair as he began to go in faster. I was bound to let go already.

"You're so good to me baby, aren't you? Such a good boy." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pounded faster into me.

"Im about to let go, oh fuck." I wrapped my hands around his neck once again and fanned his ear with my breathing.

"Me too baby. Call my name. Moan for me."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Z-Zayn, oh my gosh Zayn, shit." He let out groans after me and I felt him twitch inside me, knowing he filled up the condom. I lifted myself up a bit and let him pull out of me. I laid on his chest catching my breath. He was so damn good. Honestly that was the best I've had.

"You were bloody amazing." He said. I smiled to myself and kissed his chest. I knew i was never going to get this again so i had to take use.

"So were you Zayn." I lifted my face and smiled at him. I placed my hand on his cheek and softly rubbed his skin.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"I gotta go Zayn." He began to frown as I got off of him. I grabbed my few pieces of clothing and began putting them back on. I made sure my mask was still on. Gladly it never came off.

Zayn began getting dressed as well. He cleared his throat and looked at me. "Can I know who you are? Can you take off the mask?" He asked.

I frowned at him and shook my head. "Im sorry, but no. I gotta go." I began walking away from him until he grabbed my hand. He brought me into his chest and kissed me again.

"Will we see each other again?" He asked me. He kissed my lips once more and let me go.

"I don't know Zayn. Its your choice." The frown was permanent on his face and I hated it. I kissed him again and noticed he smiled. "You know who to ask if you wanna see me again. I gotta go."

I began walking away and grabbed onto the door handle. I turned around and looked at him.

Fuck it.

I ran back to him and kissed him passionately.

"Its harry." I said simply walking back to the door and with a wink I left.

   •••                                                                      •••

I know. This one is bad. But i had to update.

Should i do bottom Zayn?

Let me know in the comments.

Also, i will post only once a week due to competition in jrotc 🤷🏽‍♀️