Tutor • 15

2498 words

Soo.. bottom Zayn has been requested a lot recently.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
+ Abuse

   •••                                                               •••

Zayn's POV

As I made my way to my locker after the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I instinctually began to weaken, being used to my father's abuse. Once I realized that I wasn't at home and my dad couldn't hurt me, I spun around. To my surprise, it was the one and only Harry Styles.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey," I replied, blushing rather harshly.

"Do you by chance have a good grade in Mr. Laken's Math class?" he asked embarrassed looking at the ground. This made him look really adorable and I wanted to hug him right then and there.

"I actually do" I spoke, rather proud of my A minus in the class.

"Really? that's great! I was um.. wondering if you could maybe tutor me for a couple of weeks. Soccer is next month and I can't make the team if I have a 26 in a class" he said still looking at the ground, with pink spread out across his cheeks.

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing and I was instantly nervous at the thought of tutoring him, but ecstatic nonetheless.

"Um, sure. I'd be glad to help. When are you free?" I asked him surprisingly calm.

"Right now, and it can't be at my house. My mom is having some get together with her friends and doesn't want me there," he stated, looking up. He looked even more beautiful when his eyes weren't locked on the tile beneath us.

I thought about it and decided that it would be alright if he came over to my house because my dad was at work until late and my mom was at her sisters house in the next state over.

"Okay, I have to walk home so it'll be a while until we get to my house," I said.

"We can take my car," he smiled. I perked up at the sound of that, my legs burned in pain everyday when I got home from the walk.

"Okay," I said and we both walked outside and got into his car. I gave him the directions to my house and we were there within seven minutes. I dug through my backpack to find my house key and as soon as I grabbed it, it fell out of my hand and onto the ground. I reached down to pick it up only to touch Harry's hand, who had also bent down to fetch the key.

I grabbed the key with a deep blush displayed across my face. I unlocked the door and put the key back into my bag, I walked to my room with Harry following silently behind me. Once in the small room, I sat on my bed and pulled out my history book and some notes I had taken over the past week or so. Harry sat on the other side of the bed and also pulled out his book.

I asked him some questions and he gave me answers, some right but most wrong. At one point, he looked me in the eyes and smiled then looked back down.

"You know... you have the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen." He said looking at me again.

"Th-thanks," I replied, a blush spreading across my cheeks for the third time that day because he'd just given me the best and one of the only compliments I've ever received.

"Seriously, they are like the perfect shade of chocolate brown. Absolutely beautiful." He spoke, lightly biting down on his lip.

•••                                                                        •••