Leaked • 7

1586 words

Soo... I've decided to just stick with Zarry.

   •••                                                                   •••

Zayn giggles as he's being led into thier room by a drunken harry. Zayn is drunk too, probably more so than harry.

"Baby, you smell so good" Harry mumbles into Zayn's neck as he marks him. Zayn moans, tugging on Harry's hair as he tries to take off his clothes.

Harry pulls back as he watches Zayn teasingly take every clothing off from his body. His eyes are dark with lust as Zayn begins to help Harry take his clothes off.

"You look sexy" Harry says. "Fuck, I wish the whole world could see how good you are to me."

"Show them then" Zayn whispers into Harry's ear. "Film me baby."

•••••

Zayn groans at the sound of Harry's phone ringing, covering his ears with the pillow and burying himself under the bedsheets. The phone keeps ringing making his already aching head pound even more.

Zayn sleepily yells at Harry, "pick up your phone" Shaking him when he doesn't answer. Harry groans but complies and puts the phone to his ear.

"What!" He snaps, his voice slightly groggy from his hangover and what he used his mouth for last night. Zayn finds his morning voice very sexy as his mind drifts to dirty thoughts.

"Harry, mate, didn't think you had it in you" Harry groans at the sound of his best friend, Liam on the other line.

"Its too early for this mate" Harry complains. Zayn murmurs in agreement, scooting closer to Harry laying his head on his chest listening in to his conversation. Harry idly runs his hands through Zayn's hair softly.

"Its noon" liam points out.

"Mate, why are you even calling me"

"You just broke the internet" he says. "They're calling it the tape of the century, you might even win a grammy for it" Liam tries to joke.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks, convinced liam is drunk off his ass, due to his recent break up.

"You're sex tape duh" he states knowingly. "You're really lucky mate, if I knew Zayn could ride like that I'd have gone after him myself."

Zayn's eyes go wide at that, suddenly reocurring last nights events. He asked Harry to film him, and of course he listened. He zones out of the conversation Harry and Liam are having, getting caught up in his own thoughts.

"No. Fuck, fuck, fuck" Zayn immediately sits up from the bed. He swears loudly at his stupidity. "Fuck, how could we be so stupid!"

Harry notices his distress and immediately ends the call with Liam to comfort his boyfriend. "Its okay, Zayn. Im sure it isn't that bad..." Zayn yanks his arm from Harry's grasp.

"I didnt ask you to fucking post it you jerk, now my carrer is probably over!" Zayns yells.

"I don't remember posting it..." Harry says, trying to remember anything but comes up with nothing.

"Well, you did!" Zayn yells. He opens google and searches for his name. Then the link to the video pops up. He clicks the link immediately.

It's blurry mostly because it was taken with Harrys iPhone, and its fifteen minutes long. The first scene was of him sucking Harry off while Harry runs his hands through his hair. Then it gets extreme with Harry fucking his throat as hard as he can while he makes gagging and choking noises.