Caught • 19

1472 words

Hehe

••• •••

Zayn didn't know how it had happened but there he was with a giant hard on that the one and only Harry Styles had caused him.

When they were performing, More Than This to be exact, Harry decided to go to Zayn and fucking sit on his lap.

Zayn woudn't mind if he was slightly sitting on him, or just on one of his legs but did he have to sit on top his fucking crotch?!

Now, finally arriving to the flat, Zayn had closed the door to his bedroom but only forgetting to lock the door. He had laid down on his bed and slipped his hand into his boxers and slowly started to move his hand up and down.

"Ahh" He started thinking about how Harry looked so sexy, sweat dripping down his body and how he swayed his hips.

Zayn felt bad thinking about Harry this way but he couldn't help it, not when Harry was so sexy.

"Oh fuck!" Zayn started imagining Harry giving him a lap dance and damn did it feel good to think of that.

"Ahh Haz". He moved his hand up and down even faster and started moaning louder, so loud that he didn't hear the door to his bedroom open.

"Z-Zayn?!" Zayn immediately stopped touching himself and sat up straight awkwardly staring at Harry.

"Umm...I...w-why are y-you h-here?!" Harry still stared at Zayn, eyes wide open. Zayn stood up and was going to kick Harry out of his room but Harry stopped him from doing so. Harry shut and LOCKED the door and faced Zayn who was flustered.

"I came over here because I forgot my earphones when I left your room this morning." Harry said pointing at his earphones that were placed on the night stand, next to Zayn's bed.

"But then...I heard some noises from your bedroom that clearly sounded more like sounds of pleasure." Zayn gulped and walked backwards but only to have Harry walk towards him.

"So I came in here and found this pleasant sight" Harry chuckled and his hand found his way to Zayn's cheek.

"Do you need help down there?" Harry pointed with his other hand down at the obvious tent that Zayn had under his boxers. Zayn wanted to say no but for some reason, he also wanted Harry to pleasure him and not only that, he was now more turned on.

Being caught by Harry only made him go crazy so instead of saying no, he nodded and replied with a breathy yes. Harry laid Zayn down on the bed and moved downwards, kissing his bare chest.

Once the older's cock was facing him, he looked up and saw Zayn looking down at him, clearly impatient since Harry was taking his time so he teasingly pulled down the piece of cloth and threw it across the room.

Harry stroked the older's big cock a few times before putting the tip into his mouth, licking the tip. Zayn let out a low groan, making Harry's cock twitch in his jeans. Harry licked a line up and down, from the tip, down to lick his balls and going back up to suck on the tip.

Zayn though, although it felt very good, so much pleasure, it still wasn't enough, mostly since Harry was only sucking the tip. Zayn, tired of being teased, grabbed Harry's head and pushed him lower down on his cock, making him suck down till the middle, causing Harry to gag a bit.

"Stop being a tease and suck." Zayn demanded, placing his hand in Harry's hair and slightly pulling it making Harry release a small moan which caused the older's cock to twitch in the younger's sinful mouth.