Rules • 21

1392 words

^Can we talk about how good his tummy looks 😩

Also, I'm sorry I've been gone for so long 😅

     •••                                                             •••

Harry's POV

I'll Always Find You

Those were the last things he said when I bolted out the door of my Fiancé, Zayn's house. Most people would be too scared to leave him because of who he is but I had to go. Even though I loved him. I had to go. For my safety and our daughter's. 

I never minded that he was the leader of a Mafia. As long as he followed both my rules and I followed his. My rules were simple. 

••••

5. No abuse. Verbally or Physically, unless during sex

4. No Cheating

3.We are Treated as equals.

2.We are loved unconditionally

1. No killing or torturing under our roof, our safe haven. 

••••

I followed his rules. Although they were all practically sexual.

••••

10. Be submissive 

9. Never cum without permission.

8. Stay naked when in our room.

7. Obey all my dominant demands.

6. Never touch yourself without permission 

5. Call me Sir, master or Daddy when wanting sex or during sex.

4. Never question me or my actions.

3. Be prepared to be punished if you break any rule.

2. Accept me and what I do

1. Never tell anyone about the Mafia

••••

So why didn't he follow my most important rule? My number one rule!

*FlashBack* 

"Daddy? Where is Papa? He say he'd be here." I looked down at the now  frowning six year old girl. I kissed her cheek. 

"Why don't you go to your room and I'll get you when I find him. Okay?" She smiled and hugged my leg. 

"Okay Daddy." She wandered to his room and shut the door, following my orders like the good girl she is.

I wandered around the house, searching for my fiancé. I found my way to the office. I set my hand on the handle and went to push the half closed door all the way open but jumped back as I heard a gunshot. A body flopped to the ground in front of the door. I didn't hesitate to bolt to my room and Immediately begin to pack whatever I could of my clothes. I then ran with my suitcase and money towards my daughter's room. I quickly locked the door as I got in. I grabbed her My Little Pony suit case and began to pack.

"Daddy? Where are you going?" I turned towards my baby girl and knelt down beside her. 

"We're going away for awhile. Just you and me, okay?" Her eyes brightened.