Country boy... I loovvee yoouuu • 12

671 words

Lmfao, someone send help. I'm going mental 😼

  •••                                                                      •••

Harry's POV 

"Z-Zayn! Stop it, I c-can't breathe!" I cried out breathlessly as my boyfriend of one year tickled me. 

"Not until you say you love me!" Zayn smiled devilishly.  

"I-I won't giv-ive i-in that easy, Z-Zaynie !" I tried to pry his arms off of me to no avail.  

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that!" Zayn slipped his cold hands underneath my shirt and began to tickle my sides. I began to screech like a banshee.  

"Zayn! Z-Zayn , No-" I cut myself off with more laughter.  

"Say it! Say it, Haz. Say that you love me!"  

"Never!" I yelled back. Zayn's hands wandered all over my body, tickling and messing with my sensitive skin.   

"I can do this forever Harry Styles!" I began to notice that Zayns hands started to travel more... down South. I grabbed his wrists.  "Where do you think you're going with those hands, Mate?"

"Down South to the Saloon." Zayn smirked.   "Nice try cow boy." I smiled and my eyes traveled down Zayn's body. 

"Seems like you're headin' down South with me, Love." Zayn bit his bottom lip. Zayn picked me up from the floor and held my hand. He began to drag me towards our room. He opened the door and dragged me inside, shutting the door behind us. Zayn pushed me down into the bed and got close to my ear. "Ride em' cow boy"  My face flushed and I bit my bit lip. "Okay." I whispered. I flipped us over so I was on top. I slipped off his shirt and then my own. I began to grind our crotches together.  My breathe began to hitch and moans escaped my mouth. Zayn gripped my hips tightly with an unforgiving grasp. He moved my hips so I would grind harder. "Babe, my pants are hurting m-me. Let me take them off." 

"As long as you take mine off too." Zayn responded. He let go of my hips and wasted no time getting Zayn and I's pants off and onto the floor. I leaned over to the bedside table to get out the lube. But when I opened the drawer, I found nothing.  We're out of lube.  "Shit." I mutter. 

"What is it, Babe?" Zayn asked. "We're out of lube. And I don't even remember the last time we bought condoms, Zayn."

"Oh, uhm, well... I could go raw or use spit, I mean-" 

"Just go raw, Zayn." I interrupted.  "Okie dokie." Zayn placed his hands back onto my hips as I hovered above his tip. I have never had anyone go raw in me before so, let's see where this goes... 

Third person's POV

Harry slowly lowered down onto Zayn's cock. Both boys gasped on impact. After a minute of getting use to the tip, Harry pushed the rest of Zayn inside. Harry started to move slowly at first, after five minutes, he began to bounce.  "Fuck, Haz" Zayn groaned. 

"Mm, Zayn" Harry moaned back. Harry began to bounce faster up and down on Zayn's cock. "Oh, fuck yeah, Zayn!" Harry started to stroke himself to the rhythm of his bounces. Zayn rolled his head back in pleasure as Harry slammed down on Zayn's cock harshly. "I'm close, Haz" 

"God, oh fuck, me too!" Harry moaned loudly as he spilled his seed onto his hand and Zayn. Harry bounced through his orgasm, pushing Zayn over the edge. "A-ah" Harry slammed down one more time on Zayn's cock, staying there as Zayn came. Zayn shot his cum into Harry. After a few minutes when they had both come down from their highs, Zayn pulled out. They cleaned up and collapsed onto the bed together. 

Zayn looked over to Harry after putting his underwear back on and said, "You really do know how to ride."

Zayn smirked at his own comment. Harry looked at him with a smile. "Yeehaw."

    •••                                                                •••

This is very short.. and rushed.

Sorry if it's bad 😔