Dating Kim Myungjun(MJ) :

*Soft/NSFW.

-Lots of cuddles

-Lots of cuddles.

-when it's raining really hard he lets you cuddle up against him.

-when you've had your braids in for about 4 or 5 months, he helps you take them out and asks

"How do they stay in so long?"

"They're so pretty! I don't wanna take them outttt!"

"Aweeee they were so cute though"

"Nooo keep them in"

-When he sees you angry or upset, he makes you some food and a smoothie. Attacking you with kisses.

-MJ loves to show you off to all of his friends and family.

-When music is playing, MJ tends to yell out the lyrics and dance silly around with you.

-He takes you out to restaurants every other friday along with a bouquet of roses.

- He also helps you take your weave out.

-When it's your birthday, he makes you breakfast in bed and takes you out shopping to buy whatever you want.

-You love to write him poems and have a beautiful picnic.

-When you guys are at a cookout, he loves seeing your mom and showers her in hugs.

-When he sees you working really hard on something or when you're on a call with someone, he walks in and gives you a huge teddy bear with a box of chocolates, along with a note telling you how hardworking you are.

NSFW:

-I can really see MJ being a switch.

-When he sees you having a wet dream or sleeping peacefully , he slides behind you and covers your mouth, slowly sliding inside of you as you're still sleeping.

-He loves to choke you

-He likes spanking you, when you really need it.

-He LOVES dirty talk.

-His biggest turn on is seeing you in lingerie and how gorgeous your melanin skin looks in it.

-He loves when you sit on his face.

-When he sees you flirting with another man or women, doesn't matter. He grabs your wrist and shoves you up against the nearest wall and begins kissing down your neck, saying

"You really wanna see me mad don't you, little girl?"

-When you guys are really really really dominant and rough in bed, he likes to bring the dom out of him and use a leash on you, calling you his little pet/ or girl.

-He loves when give him a Blowjob even when he doesn't ask you to.

-The sub side of MJ, is really easy to punish when he doesn't wanna listen.

-You sometimes spank him when needed.

-When he's upset or angry, You give him a massage on the shoulders.

-You guys love to role play.

-He's usually the quiet student and you're the dom teacher who spanks him etc. for his flunking grades.

-Y/n's/his other kink would be breath play/choking or hair pulling.

•••

Sorry if this was a bit confusing or anything. Love y'all!🥰🖤