You Get Humiliated By Your Crush(BTS: Kim Taehyung)

^^Your hairstyle at the top.
-
Heads up: Neither of the boys are the ones that humiliates you, but Taehyung is there to comfort you.

•••

Y/N was getting ready for a small gathering. She had just finished the last touches of her makeup. Her crush, Reo ,who was supposed to pick her up, didn't show up and she got a lil worried, having second doubts but she shrugged them off.

As you reached for your purse, Your phone went off signaling you got a text from someone.

Y/N walked over to her phone, only to see it was Reo.

"Hey beautiful, I'm sorry I didn't pick you up, I got caught up with something the last minute, please come over to the gathering, I wanna see you.."The text reads, You sigh and reply with a:

"Ok! No worries. On my way."Y/n texts back, setting her phone in her purse before grabbing keys and heading out downstairs, waving bye to her family before getting into her car and driving to the gathering.

"Why the fuck am I nervous?"Y/n says out loud and laughs it off, driving in the beautiful night with open fast food restaurants and smelling amazing food being cooked somewhere.

After 15 minutes of driving, You finally arrive at the beautiful scenery of a huge ass restaurant. Y/n finds a close parking spot and gets out, walking like a queen into the restaurant and walking to the sponsor.

"Hello! Are you here for Reo Tanaka?"The lady says, smiling at you.

"Yes!"Y/n smiles and nods her head.

"Right this way"The lady says in a seductive weird way before she leads you pass the people eating in the restaurant.

——

Once you arrived where the gathering was supposed to be held. It wasn't just just Reo and your friends along with his friends. It was a whole party with more than 30 people, Automatically giving you anxiety.

Everyone turned their heads to you, your friends began to eat on their food. They didn't even wait for you?

"Y/N! Glad you could make it.."Reo announces, smiling:" Sit here!"He smiles wider and pats the seat.

You walked over to the seat with a shy smile, glaring at your friends who didn't bother to check up on you.

You slid off your trench coat revealing your beautiful curve fitting dress as people around the table couldn't help but stare at you.

"Sorry I'm late, A special someone didn't pick me up"Y/n looks at Reo, laughing in a quiet way as people continue to serve looks at you.

"Do you respect for anyone?"One of your friends say, who is wearing a tight tank and ripped shorts shorts. Really? Did she just ask you that?

"What do you mean?"Y/n says and looks at her friend, frowning.

"You had Reo waiting, you're so selfish.."She finishes, glaring at you.

"How the fuck am I selfish if you guys didn't text me to see where I was, or check up on me?"Y/n raise your voice.

"No no, Y/N..She's right."Reo comes into the conversation"You're such a selfish,useless, worthless piece of trash.."He says. Your face immediately dropped as you heard your own friends laugh and look at you. Your body felt sweaty for reason, being embarrassed.