Your Stalker Kidnaps You

(Of course The8 wouldn't do this y'all.)
💜

•••

"Yelling help isn't gonna solve anything, little one"Your kidnapper speaks as his hand covered your mouth. Not to be that person, but Y/n actually found her kidnapper attractive and she really liked his face structure. Everything about him. She liked the way he smiled an evil way. The way he whispered in her ear. The way he controls and dominants the conversation that you both just started.

"Please..Let me go"Y/n cries out in fear under his hand and tries breaking free under the chains that were on her wrists and ankles.

Keep in mind you were in a silk night gown that he personally bought for you.

"You'll do anything hm?"He whispers in your ear.

You nod your head.

The man removes his hand from your mouth and grabs your neck from behind and smirks at how gorgeous you are in the gown.

"Look at how beautiful you are.."He whispers and clicks his tongue. Bending down and now moving his hand to your chin so you can look up at him.

"What do you want from me?"Y/n speaks and looks into his deep eyes.

"I want you..Y/n. People in the world obviously don't see your beauty. I do. Only me..When you were showering yesterday I thought to myself" Wow..She's so sexy". I know it's weird but you know you love me.."He says and looks at you.

"You watch me shower? What the hell.."Y/n says and scoots away from the taller male.

"Don't scoot away from me, Y/n. I'm trying to let you know how much I care and love you.."Your kidnapper says and sits in front of you, grabbing your hand.

"I'll get you out of these chains if you tell me one thing.."He says.

"What.."Y/n says coldly.

"Who's your guy best friend you always hang out with..What's his name.."He says and closes his eyes and squints sarcastically trying to figure out the name:" Oh! it's Johnny right?"He snaps his finger and nods.

"The tall one? Black hair?"He says and keeps trying to guess.

"If you lay a finger on him.."Y/n says and looks at him.

"I do what I want."He says coldly and gives you hardest glare ever.

"W-whats your name?"Y/n says.

The man lets out a loud laugh and scoots closer to you, biting his lip and whispering into your ear:" Xu Minghao". He says smoothly.

"You find me attractive. Don't you little one?"Minghao says, staring into your eyes.

"Don't you dare think of lying to me, Y/n. This button will shock you on your ankle if you dare tell a lie.."He says.

"This is fucking crazy.."Y/n says and shakes her head. Minghao sneakily clicks the button and shocks you. Making you yell out in pain.

"Like I said..Answer the question correctly"He says and smirks. Watching your every move.

"I'll ask it one more time, Do you find me attractive?"He says, holding the buzzer in his hand.

"Yes.."Y/n says and looks anywhere but Minghao.

"Great. See..That wasn't so hard was it?"Minghao says and smirks to himself. Beginning to ask the next question.

"Whatever..Just ask the next question"Y/n says, beginning to get sassy which Minghao doesn't like.

He gets up and grabs you by the neck.
"You will not disrespect me. In my house. Who hell do you think you are? I will immediately put you in your fucking place if you knew what was good for you. Do you fucking understand?"He says and lets go of her jaw.

"You must've lost your damn mind, hun.."He says and grabs your wrists and bends you over his lap. He grabs your hand and puts them behind your back and lifts your nightie.

"So bad.."He clenches his jaw and shakes his head.

"Let's do it this way. If you get an answer wrong. You get shocked and you get spanked.."He says and grabs your hair.

"You would like that wouldn't you?"He whispers.

"Y-yes sir."Y/n says and gasps, feeling his hand being placed on her ass.

"Good.."He says, continuously asking questions.

A/N: YA'LL KNOW ATEEZ? All I gotta say is. They're amazing and you should stream all of their music. Really calming. Relaxing. GETS YOU UP AND DANCING, etc. If y'all already stan, who's your bias? Mine are Yeosang and San.💜
I LOVE THE WHOLE ATEEZ ANYWAYS:)