Things They Say During Sex(ATEEZ)

Mingi:

"Yeah that's a good girl...Being so strong for me taking all of daddys cock.."He'd groan out while hitting it from behind.

Hongjoong:

"Fuck..You feel so tight around my cock babygirl.."He says, pounding in and out of you while wrapping his hand around your neck.

Yunho:

"You're so little compared to me, I'm surprised you can take all of me.."He'd laugh out, bending your leg back more and pounding inside of you.

Wooyoung:

"Oh my gosh baby, Ride my cock like that.."He moans out, grabbing your hips and grinding you down on his dick.

San:

"You know I love when you ride my tongue, little girl"He'd say, shoving his tongue inside of you.

Jongho:

"Yes, just like that princess..Suck that cock like the good little sub you are.."He'd moan out, running a hand through your hair and pulling on it.

Seonghwa:

"I know how dirty you are, little girl..Getting so wet and bad for daddy.."He'd whisper in your ear, rubbing your clit from behind as you're bent over his knee.

Yeosang: my bias*🥺

"So tight and slutty for me, baby.."He'd moan out while slapping your ass from behind and grabbing you by the neck, whispering dirty things into your ear.

•••