•His Reaction To You Pole Dancing After His Nap•

DOING:

WONWOO-SVT
RM-BTS
JB-GOT7
MINGI-ATEEZ
JOSHUA-SVT
and LUCAS-WayV/SuperM

•••

Wonwoo:

"What the hell are you doing, Y/N?"Wonwoo says coming out the bedroom and seeing you in the living room. His eyes halfway squinted since it's dark in the room. Trying to see you clearly.

"Do you like what I'm doing, Baby?"Y/n giggles and hops down from the pole carefully.

"Get yo ass back on that pole, little lady"Wonwoo says before sitting on the small couch in front of the pole.

•••
RM:

As Namjoon walked out of your guys shared bedroom, he began to hear Ride by Ciara. He chuckled to himself before opening the other room and seeing you on a pole, twerking and moving your hands down your body.

"Y/N. Since when did you-"Rm begins, gulping as you were in lingerie.

"Like what you see, baby?.."Y/n smirks and hops down from the pole and slowly walks to her tall boyfriend.

"Mhm"He nods slowly and grabs your hips. Picking you up and throwing you onto the couch.

"I'm gonna show you how gorgeous and sexy you are.."He says.

•••

JB:

"Damn..My ass is growing"Y/n says to herself and grabs her own ass, laughing while holding onto the pole with one hand.

"Of course it is..You're so sexy"Jb says, in his hot accent.

"What the hell are you doing up baby, You weren't supposed to see me like this"Y/n quickly gasps and jumps down, covering herself. Like Jb isn't supposed to notice.

"No no baby..You looked so sexy on that pole..Go back up"He smirks and looks down at you.

•••

Mingi:

Mingi was walking out the bedroom, rubbing the tired out his eyes while hearing loud music come from your guys practice room.

"Love?"Mingi calls out, raising an eyebrow as you didn't respond.

He walks to the practice room and sees Y/n twerking on the pole.

Mingi steps into the room and folds his arms, staring you down.

"You naughty, naughty girl.."Mingi says and shakes his head.

Y/n gasps and covers her face, laughing out of embarrassment.

"What the hell, Mingi. I thought you were asleep"Y/n says softly.

"I'm up now...Now crawl to me"He says.

•••

Joshua:

"Hey babygirl, Have you seen my raz-"Joshua begins to say, stopping in his tracks as you were only in your panties, no bra on. Twisting around the pole.

"Hey handsome, Are you looking for your razor? It's upstairs"Y/n smirks as Joshua is stunned at your beautiful body.

"T-thanks baby.."Joshua says and slowly walks toward you.

"Since when did you start pole dancing.."He says and bites his lip.

"I just wanted to try something new. For you.."Y/n says and winks at her handsome ass boyfriend.

"Well..I love it.."Joshua says before leaning up and slowly kissing you.

•••

Lucas:

"If it's real then you know how I feel, Rockin on you babe. Rockin rockin on you babe.."Beyoncé sings throughout the speaker that's playing throughout the house. Y/n was currently doing a whole pole dance. Being totally in character.

Lucas groaned to himself as he got up from your guys bed and slowly walks to the room that you're in.

"Oh..How sexy!"Lucas says and laughs, holding his hand over his chest. Being shocked at this naughty side you had. Of course you guys were intimate many times but this..was much different and new.

"Lucas! Wasn't you sleep?"Y/n says and stops crawling onto the floor. Staying on her knees and covering her face.

"Yes baby, but I'm fully rested now. You look so beautiful.."He says and smiles:"So sexy.."

"Thank you baby, I thought you would be mad.."Y/n says and looks up at her boyfriend.

"No. Never baby. Now unpause that music and let me pull up at chair"Lucas says and walks over to the side of the room and grabs a chair, sitting in front of the pole.

Y/n then unpauses the music and begins her routine once more.

•••