-His Friends Are Racist(NCT 127 EDITION)-

(SHORT)

A/N: How are my beautiful Chocolate/Light skinned melanin sistas?🌷-Author.

••
(I'm truly sorry if you stan Yuta or Taeil) ^ p.s. you're dating Jaehyun.)

Y/N and Jaehyun were currently in the front room watching an old movie as you were on his lap, Jaehyun was constantly telling you dumbass jokes that he and Taeyong made up the other day. It was a while later before you heard Yuta and Taeil walk through the door. Immediately facing their eyes on you and Jaehyun. Taeil looked a little more pissed than Yuta did. They must've had a bad work out?

You and Jaehyun immediately stop talking, looking at Taeil as he rushed toward you.

"Jaehyun, why the fuck is your little n*gger here?"Taeil says and looks down at you. "Isn't she supposed to be cleaning?"He finishes off.

"What the fuck did you just say!?"Y/N says and clenches her jaw, standing up and getting in Taeil's face.

"Taeil, what the fuck did you say to her? If you have no fucking respect get the hell out or take a walk.."Jaehyun says, standing up and also being in Taeil's face.

"He has a fucking point, Y/N doesn't even have fucking manners for anyone.."Yuta steps in, clenching his jaw and giving Y/N the meanest glare ever.

"Just get the fuck out, N*gger"Taeil says and spits at your shoes.

"Fuck you, pussy ass hoe!"Y/N says and shoves Taeil, causing Taeil to march back toward you and shove you up against the wall, yelling in your face.

"Get the fuck off of her!"Jaehyun says and marches over to Taeil, pulling him off of Y/N.

"Jaehyun, what the fuck were you thinking when you brought home this N*gro?"Yuta steps in again.

"What the fuck is wrong you both!? Get the hell out of this house before I throw you out.."Jaehyun says clenching his jaw out of anger.

You look down, shyly looking at your hands.

"What ever you fucking say..I thought I could trust you to bring home a skinny, and sweet girl. But you brought home a Nigg-"Taeil begins, Jaehyun immediately punching him across the face and sending him back flying into Yuta.

Yuta catches him before he hits the ground.  Taeil letting out a dramatic laugh, blood streaming down from his nose.

"Get the fuck out, I'm not gonna tell you again."Jaehyun says and grabs both of his so called friends out the door and slams it behind them, locking it as he immediately runs up and check on you.

"Y/N, you okay? I'm so sorry about them.."He says and gently cups your cheeks, tears running down your face.

"Fuck them!"Y/N says out of anger and moves from Jaehyun's touch as she begins walking to the couch.

"Don't worry about them baby, I don't know where the hell they got that behavior from..I'll talk to them"Your boyfriend says out of anger, clenching his jaw and walking toward the front door before looking back at you" Stay where you are, okay my melanin princess?"He says.

You just laugh, nodding your head at Jaehyun before you watch him walk out the door.

Y/n obviously still pissed off about what just happened.