-BamBam( His Step-Dad is Racist)

"Don't be nervous, babe"BamBam says. You both were currently standing on his porch as it was about 78 degrees outside.

"Baby, I'm fucking scared to meet your dad. No offense but he looked really intimidating in one of the pictures you showed me."Y/N says and holds BamBam's hand.

You both hear feet stumble towards the door.

"Baby, I promise. If you feel uncomfortable, We'll get our asses out here immediately. He's just really...Rude sometimes."BamBam assures you, making you feel more nervous than before.

"Damnit Bam, That shit didn't help one bit."Y/N says and lets out nervous laugh. Hearing the door open as BamBam keeps you by his side.

Y/N and BamBam immediately look up at the 6'2 man who has a beer in his hand. His tank top almost falling off his shoulder. His hair all messy. This is probably BamBam's step-dad, He mentioned how abusive,racist, & alcoholic his step-dad is.

"Hey dad, This is Y/N.."BamBam says proudly and smiles happily.

After a few minutes of awkward ass staring, His step-dad finally speaks up." Who's this nig*ger?"He says. BamBams expression drops.

(Keep in mind, You guys are still outside and BamBams big ass step-dad is blocking y'all way)

"What'd you call me?!"Y/N says out of anger after getting caught off guard.

"BamBam.."His dad speaks up, keeping his eyes on Y/N." What did I tell you about trying to bring home a black foreigner?"His step-dad says and steps out onto the porch, now glaring down at BamBam and Y/N.

"You will not stand here and disrespect my girlfriend, Do you fucking hear me? I'll bring home whoever I want, You and your shitty new family can take your racist ass opinions somewhere else because me and Y/N, don't fucking need them."BamBam says and walks in front of you, sheltering you incase his dad does any dumb shit.

"You will not fucking raise your voice at me, Kunpimook Bhuwakul."His step-dad says and raises his hand at BamBam.

"Hold on motherfucka! You will not place your dirty ass hands on my fucking boyfriend, Do you fucking understand me?"Y/N says, stopping his hand before it hits BamBam.

"Get your ass off my porch, Ni**er!"His step-dad says and spits at your feet before walking back in and glaring at BamBam:" We'll have a talk later on about people like her, and how fucking ghetto they are.."He says and slams the door in both of your faces.

"I- Y/N I'm so sorry! Please forgive me for bringing you here- I"BamBam begins rambling and you immediately shut him up with a soft kiss and immediately pull away.

"You have no need to be sorry, Your step-dad is a fucking piece of shit for calling me the 'N' word, It proved how much of a pussy ass hoe he is"Y/N says and they both walk down the steps and head into BamBam's car.

"You're right baby, We won't ever come here again"BamBam says and looks at Y/N, leaning in and giving her long kiss.

"Good, now lets go home and make dinner and watch Rush Hour. Let's clear that son of a bitch off our mind.."Y/N says and buckled up, BamBam agreeing as they drive out, running over the new planted flowers in the garden.