He Loves Your Dancing and the way you move your body

•MIXED IDOLS

you're the one in the yellow/orange? pants at 0:32

•••

SEONGHWA:(ATEEZ)

Seonghwa had noticed you immediately. Your beautiful brown skin. The way you moved. Seonghwa turns his head toward his friend, Which was Jongho and who was getting a little too excited while watching the other girls dance.

"Damn, they're so good.."His friend, Jongho says before smiling at Seonghwa's face, he was covering his mouth at how good you were.

"The girl in the orangish pants has so much rhythm..so..so sexy"Hwa says, smirking at her.

As Hwa kept watching you dance, Jongho began hyping up the team that Y/N was dancing with, cheering them on.

"Work those hips! Yes!"Jongho yells and begins clapping, Some people laughing and doing the same as Jongho.

Seonghwa smirks at you, biting his lip.

"So sexy.."He says under his breath.

•••

Mingyu:(SEVENTEEN)

"Damn, she can really dance, like what the fuck"Mingyu says to his friend Vernon, while smirking at you.

"Looks like you have a crush, Ming"Vernon teases.

"What? I—"Mingyu quickly defends, covering his face and shaking his head. Smiling at the thought of you.

"Awe! After their team finishes up,  You should talk to her more often and tell her how you feel"Vernon says, looking at his 6'2 friend.

"You really think I should?"Mingyu says and keeps focusing on Y/N, smirking at how her ass shakes while dancing.

"Yeah man. Don't come on too strong though"Vernon says, nodding his head and smiling.

"Thanks, Vernon.."Mingyu says.

"One more thing, Ask her if she has any beautiful black friends. I want to meet them"Vernon says before smiling. Making Mingyu laugh.

•••

YOUNGJAE:(GOT7)

"YES BITCH!"One of your guy friends yell out, hyping you and your team up while dancing.

Y/N clench your jaw while dancing, trying not laugh at your friend who yelled that out.

"She's so sexy..Her body moves perfectly.."Youngjae says and folds his arms, looking at you with some of his black wet curls covering his forehead, looking hot.

"Damn jae..Eager aren't you?"His friend, Jackson says and begins cheering on your team.

"I'm not Eager.."Youngjae says, before letting out a mumbled groan. His eyes widening as you just dropped to the floor.

"Damn.."YJae mumbles again, pulling his shirt down a little more.

•••

Jooheon:(MONSTA X)

Jooheon was only focused on one thing. That one thing, was you. He had his fingers on his chin, watching you move like a pro.

"Damn, she's good!"Jooheon says to his buddy, Kihyun.

"Yeah. She's good. All of them are!"Kihyun says, smiling at how amazing the dancers are.

"Wow..The way her body moves.."Jooheon says  to Kihyun.

"You should talk to her"Kihyun looks at Jooheon.

" I think I should..She has a gorgeous figure. I also heard that she's really sweet."Jooheon finishes his sentence and looks at Kihyun.

"That's good! But yea. Go for it!"Kihyun says, tapping the taller male on the shoulder before  walking off to get some more water.

Jooheon laughs to himself thinking of how cute you guys would look good together. A sexy duo.

•••