"No, it's mine."

"Harry Styles, you can't fool me. You're not as clever as you think."

I search his pockets as he remains situated underneath me, granting access as I uncover the whimsical wrappers of uneaten sweets. We've been bickering about these treats ever since we landed, knowing of their delicacy, stealing bites of the box we purchased here and there. But this man took the remainder, wishing to finish them without me. And as I attempt to eat one, he takes me by surprise as I'm flipped over on the ground, allowing him to take control. He remains hovered above, grinning successfully. However, I don't give him the chance to speak, popping the chocolate bite into my mouth, shrugging my shoulders as he gasps in return. He arches a brow as I chew, leaning down, planting a kiss onto my lips.

He hums in satisfaction, tasting the chocolate, lacing his tongue with my own as we both enjoy such a decadent treat. His hands travel down my body, wanting to do a bit of exploring, desperate for a sense of adventure. I crave him dearly, needing him with every fiber in my being as I grasp onto his head of hair, encouraging it along. We're in sync for a while, a beautiful melody of our desires being heard in the autumn air as he kisses down my neck, enjoying my skin. I'm breathless and flushed, regretting the moment he pulls away as we know we can't continue, fearing we may get caught as we rest out in the open.

"How am I ever supposed to get some sleep now?" he quietly asks, catching his breath as he rests on his back.

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Mum is a light sleeper."

"And you're not exactly a quiet man."

"Can't help it, you drive me fucking wild."

"Shh, you have to behave, remember?"

He nods quickly in agreement. "Sorry, sorry."

"So, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like that. Like you're completely ravenous."

"But I am."

"Harry, please, help a woman."

"Alright, alright. Let's talk about something else."

"Okay."

"Okay."

We're both silent as crickets are heard around us, working hard in providing soft tunes. "So, speaking about your mother..."

"Way to kill a man's buzz."

"That's the point, remember?"

"Yes, continue little darling."

"She was a bit upset after Gemma left. I thought maybe tomorrow, we could do something special for her."

"That would be nice. Like what?"

"There's this lavender field I read about that should be close by. She might like to go there. You once said that's her favorite flower."

"And you remembered that?"

"Of course I did. Why do you seem so surprised?"

He shakes his head, grasping onto his lower lip with his teeth before hovering above me. I'm confused and speechless by his intentions as he reacts surprisingly. He kisses me with great passion and need, failing to keep a prior agreement in order. He's grateful for my presence, that is made obvious, yet as a single tear manages to roll down his face and onto my own, I look up at him with open and concerned eyes, fearing he may be hurt.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"It's just, nobody has ever remembered such a thing. You're very special to me Layla James, I just wanted you to know that. And yes, I'm sorry for kissing you, but it had to be done."