Broken

Layla

I'm in his arms in a quick moment, legs desperately wrapping around his waist as he locks the door behind me. His lips are absolutely everywhere, causing soft sounds of pleasure to escape my mouth once my back is urgently pressed onto the wall. I grasp onto his curls as he kisses me again and again until I can no longer bare it. He then spoils me with affection down my neck, collarbone, stopping to tend to one sweet spot. His name escapes my mouth as my own fingertips slide to the collar of his shirt, allowing it to fall on the floor. His fit and broad chest rises as we look into each other's lustful eyes, wanting each other more than words can ever describe. I need him or I'll never be sane again. He's incredibly delicious and my appetite will never be satisfied.

He takes us both to the bedroom, placing me down, whispering about promising intentions. I take a moment to shyly observe him and his undeniably attractive and flawless skin. He smiles at me daringly, crawling above as I proceed to unzip my own jeans. He helps me out of them, licking his lips at the sight underneath him. I blush profusely, basking in the glory of the sensation of his gorgeous mouth on my skin. It's been years since I've been cherished or truly adored by a man. For my heart could burst with joy and happiness. He traces my skin slowly, watching as small goosebumps soon rise.

And as I proceed to remove my top, all that's left is my white strapless bra and bottoms. He gleefully groans deeply at me, causing my heart to flutter immensely once more as he places sweet kisses down my chest. My fingertips touch his bronze skin that have enchanted the sun, tracing the many artful designs as I get lost in his heavenly touch. He's the most beautiful work of art that I've ever laid eyes on. How is this moment even happening right now? It must all be a wonderful dream.

"So, so beautiful," he whispers into my ear, causing me to gasp as his hands travel to a location that's desperately in need of his delicate and careful touch. "You're an angel," he states, wanting to persuade me further and further. He takes me to a blissful state as I struggle to return from it in the aftermath. "I got you, little darling," he says, kissing my mouth once more.

I'm bashful and embarrassed from him witnessing such a private moment, yet the longing and admirable look in his eyes make me feel at home. I crave him even more as soon we're both bare, uncertain and afraid if we should proceed forward. He looks down upon me, asking if this decision is one that I truly wish for to happen. And when I do in fact nod, he exhales properly before stealing one last kiss, allowing us both to create a memorable and wonderful night.

When the morning finally arrives, I'm thankful for not finding my sheets empty and cold. For he's still here, holding me safely in his arms. He's protective as lays an arm from behind, allowing me to stay close forever. Eventually when he does awaken, his eyes are drowsy and a tad tired as his voice carries over deeply into a raspy state.

 Eventually when he does awaken, his eyes are drowsy and a tad tired as his voice carries over deeply into a raspy state

"Good morning love," he says, causing me to smile once more at the sight before me. What on earth am I doing? This isn't like me.

"Good morning, sleep well?"