London

Layla

Words wouldn't ever dare to deem London justice. Sure, I've visited in the past numerous times for press tours, conferences, filming, shoots--but I'd never truly experienced London. Frankly, the persistent paparazzi made it nearly impossible to escape from the dreary confinements of whatever hotel we would stay in, forcing me to remain indoors for the majority of any trip. So, you can understand my undeniable excitement to be able to finally risk the madness. Of course, we're conservative about it all considering neither of us desire to be swarmed with the media and their flashy cameras. But, just to be able to walk the relatively quiet streets of the city at odd hours that he deems best makes it all worth it. We don't dare to go to the tourist hot spots, keeping it rather local by visiting Harry's favorite and highly recommended cafes, hole in the wall restaurants, or gardens near his London home.

To many, we may be using our time rather wastefully, but to us, spending any and all time in one another's company is quite beautiful. Tonight, we decided to go the rather untraditional route as a few of us longtime friends have thrown quite the get together in his honor. And despite neither of us really wanting to attend, we deem it to be rude to grant them with our absence, resulting in us both standing in this overly crowded club. I make small talk here and there, not truly in the heat of the moment as the population in this very room is enough to make my dress cling to my body in the worst possible way from the humidity. I sip casually on a cocktail or two, counting the minutes in my head until we can say our kind goodbyes, and find ourselves in the privacy of our own company. Of course it must appear selfish as I want to spend this time with him alone rather than others, but I don't give a damn.

He chit chats with some friends across the room as I get to know the group of friends that have known Harry in the early stages of his career. They're quite nice and friendly, providing insight to his past, proving that he's contagiously charming everywhere he goes in life. And as I'm drawn into another story, my eyes wander across the room, meeting the very man who has been the topic of discussion for the past hour. He drinks his tequila neatly, holding the almost empty glass within his ring clad fingers, smirking at me rather teasingly as he grants me a private wink. I can practically hear his very thoughts--just wait until we get home. My heart is racing against my chest, making the act of standing here and conversing quite difficult. With weak knees and drifting thoughts, the breath I was holding in gets released the very moment he walks over, resting a hand on my back.

Casually and without gathering the attention of an audience, he presses his lips to the side of my cheek. He smells dangerously delicious as the combination of liquor and black cherries is too much to handle. He notices the blush on my face even in low lighting, chuckling quietly as he places a single kiss on my bare neck. He enjoys teasing me in public, that's for sure, but two can play this game as I toss my hair to the side, giving full view of my neck and the subtle cleavage pouring through my dress. He curses underneath his breath, giving my back a soft squeeze as he pulls me closer to him. We go back and forth for a while. Him giving me the sweetest of touches when nobody is looking this way. Me, providing small glances, meeting his eyes, silently asking him to take me home.

The very moment we find privacy in the backseat of the car, his lips are all over me. He consumes me, but in the best possible way. We both share a blissful hum in pleasure as he enlists his hands over my waist, allowing me to settle comfortably into his lap. He holds me carefully and safely as I connect our lips together once more. He tastes intoxicatingly delicious, seduction on the tip of his pink mouth. His eyes have darkened, craving me entirely as he runs his thumb over my lower lip. I can't bare the look in his eyes, needing and wanting him since the very moment we stepped into the flashy party life.

All night, as we made conversation with others, I'd find myself drawn to him. We each enjoyed our glasses of tequila or whiskey, allowing it to provide dear warmth. I met some new and old friends, far too distracted by the gleam in his eyes or the subtle way he would place his hand on my back. I had goose bumps alongside my skin, knowing we wouldn't survive the journey home as we both placed our coats on. And right now, I feel like I may faint entirely. I feel like I'm flying high in the clouds as his mouth trails down my neck and across the diamonds covering my chest. He wants me just as badly as he holds me tightly, providing fuel for my thoughts to wander off. His fingertips trace alongside my bare legs, traveling higher and higher as a breath from me gets hitched in the process. He teases and taunts me as I plead for a nectarous release. He covers my mouth with his own as he holds me close against his chest, allowing me to hear his pounding heartbeat. He keeps his determined gaze on my own as heat rises to my face with each passing moment.