Epilogue

Four Years Later

Four Years Later

"You're not going to puke while walking down the aisle, don't worry," Dixie assures me but my hands were still sweaty and I was still panicking.

It was my big day.

Everything for months of organizing and planning led up to this day. I had the perfect white dress that I knew Grayson would love, the flowers in my hand that were picked to match the decorations, and the perfect boy waiting for me at the end of the aisle.

Being one month pregnant with Grayson's child and him not knowing was a wrecking ball in me for this wedding.

I was supposed to be happy, this was my big day and honestly, I am but I'm nervous as hell. Nervous because he doesn't know and if I show him any more signs he would know.

Last week we almost had sex but I couldn't go through with it. Grayson seemed offended when I told him I wasn't up for it but I tried my best to make him not feel bad.

This week, Grayson knew I was supposed to be expecting my period and he noticed when it didn't come. I accidentally blurted it out. Those were two signs. Grayson is a very smart person and if I give him another clue he would definitely figure it out.

I already love the child and Grayson has shown me multiple times what a great father he was going to be. I just had this whole thing planned out for when we would go on our honeymoon in Bora-Bora.

I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of my surprise, even if that was myself.

Of course, when I found out two weeks ago I was a wreck. I was nervous and overwhelmed with tears. I was full-on sobbing on the bathroom floor, even though I was happy. The hand that held the pregnancy test stick was shaking. My mother's hand was on my stomach when Dixie walked in.

My heart began to speed up when I heard the violin music. That's my cue to walk outside. "Dad is waiting," Dixie softly says with a small smile. I took a deep breath before turning around and walking to my father. "I'm not going to cry, I'm not gonna cry," he chants as we hooked our hands together.

My stomach and heart clenched as the doors were pulled open, exposing me to the rows of people, the red carpet, and the most important thing, the man at the end of the aisle. I hold my flowers tighter as we took our first step.

As I got closer and closer, Grayson's eyes never left my eyes. When I finally stood in front of him, I saw the way his eyes raked up the dress I was wearing. He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly in all the right places. There was something different when he would wear suits that makes him even more attractive.

I never knew that was possible.

I had to keep reminding myself throughout the years that this man, the man sitting at the top of the ranks, was mine. He was the guy that made me smile when no other can, he was the one to leave chocolates outside my door once a month, he was the one I felt a real connection with.

Grayson Spade was the love of my life.

As the wedding and coronation progress, it had reached the moment that tied it all together. "Do you, Elaria Kennedy, take Grayson Spade to be your mate and husband?" The man standing next to us asked.

"I do," I answered truthfully without another thought.

"Do you, Grayson Spade, take Elaria Kennedy, to be your mate and wife?" The man asked Grayson. He had a goofy smile on his face with bright eyes as he looked at me.

"I do."