Two

"What do you mean I can't sit beside my sister?" I hissed at the flight attendant

"What do you mean I can't sit beside my sister?" I hissed at the flight attendant. I thought she was a kind lady that was showing us to our seats. Not knowing that they mixed up our seatings and now Dixie and I have to sit separately for eight hours on a plane.

How would I know if she is alright? What if she needs me?

"I'm sorry but it isn't even an option, it cannot be possible, I apologize for the inconvenience but please take your seat," she looked at the seat I was standing in front of. I looked at the person who took the window seat to see he was busy away on his phone. I couldn't even see his face because he was dressed in a black hoodie and sweat pants with the hood up. "I'll be alright, trust me," Dixie assured me and hugged me one last time before walking away.

I groaned and flopped down beside the man. The flight attendant smirked knowing she had one the little argument before walking along. Unexpectedly, the guy turns to me. His eyes narrowed as he looked at me, his thumbs halting over his phone screen. "Are you a special?" He asked me bluntly, tilting his head to the side. Specials are werewolves with added abilities and not all of the werewolf communities have them. The powers can vary to different things like quick speed or mad strength, maybe good hearing, or for some others they could control fire and water.

My powers however allow me to control magnetism and it allows me to manipulate it. It's actually pretty cool but I don't use it to my advantage and honestly, I forget about it sometimes. I don't let anyone know about my ability because then they take an interest and ask questions.

There are magical invisible barriers in the soil of the earth located in certain regions that block all special powers. That was the deal we made with the humans all those years ago and they had no choice but to agree because werewolves were more powerful. However, the royal kingdom made sure that the deal was fair by applying barriers so werewolves aren't allowed to harm or destroy any humans.

It's a normal question for a random person to ask you "Are you a special?" Or "what is your rank?" People don't get the ability to act offended because nowadays it was a question as if you're asking the weather. "No, I'm not," I snapped at the handsome stranger. It was true, he was handsome and certainly eye-catching. His brown hair seemed like the soft kind dying for someone to rake their fingers through. The length remained unknown to me since the hood of his sweater was pulled all the way up to his forehead. I tried not to study his eyes but they were the perfect shade of an unknown brown. It was somewhere between hazelnut brown and honey brown. His face was perfectly shaped with high and vivid cheekbone paired with full pink lips.

He was hot. I'm never mentioning that out loud though. "Fiesty," he mumbled with a wink. I narrowed my eyes on him, deciding that I've had enough interaction with the guy sitting next to me for the next eight hours I began to ignore him and focus on my music that was blasting into my ears from my headphones.

The cord felt heavy before it was gently pulled out of my ear causing me to open my eyes and glare at the stranger beside me. "What's your name?" He asked. I was honestly getting annoyed by this guy. I wonder if he is a physio? I stare at him and was about to say something sarcastic but the look in his eyes told me he genuinely wanted to know. "Tell me the truth and I won't bug you again," he suggested. I quickly agreed and told him my name," Elaria."

His eyes shifted and brightened for some reason. Does he know me or something? "I'm Westlee and you, Elaria, have a really amazing name," he complimented and held out my headphones. I hesitated for a second before taking it and shoving it back in my ear. "Thanks..." I mumbled.

_♤_

I grabbed Dixie and I's luggage only to turn around to see none other than Westlee standing casually talking to my sister with his hand resting on the handle of his suitcase and the other hidden inside his front pocket. Huffing, I made my way next to my sister. "What are you doing?" I interviewed him and pulled Dixie closer to me. "Just saying hello to your sister," he grinned making my eyes widen. Obviously, she would be stupid enough to tell him. "Goodbye!" I hissed and began to walk in the other direction.

"I saw you talking to him on the plane so I thought you trusted him," she quickly defended herself knowing I would have said something about her speaking with strangers. I rolled my eyes because now she had a perfect explanation. "It doesn't matter, we will never see him again," I sighed and pulled out my phone to call our transport.