Twenty Four

"What did you just say?" He asked, looking frantically all over my face before settling on my eyes

"What did you just say?" He asked, looking frantically all over my face before settling on my eyes. My smile widens, the wave of humiliation and embarrassment that I felt at first was long gone.

"I said that I'm in love with you, and I'm terribly scared about it," I admitted out loud for the first time. His eyes widened, sparkling with amusement, and something else.

His face dips down, my eyes shut as I felt his nose next to mine before he softly kissed me. Fireworks exploded as I slowly kissed him back, slowly and passionately, throwing all the emotions that were radiating off our bodies into the slow kiss.

"I'm in love with you too, Elaria Kennedy," he says against my lips after releasing them. My heart raced, hearing him say that did bad things to my morals.
"I want to be able to feel everything with you," he whispered, kissing my cheeks. "I never want to stop making you blush as easily as I do, I never want to stop those soft moans as I kiss your neck, I never want to stop feeling your squirms when our bodies collide," every time he speaks a new line he adds a new kiss down my chest, making his way back up in silence as I comprehend what the hell he was doing to my wellbeing.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on, inside and out, and I'll keep repeating it until you believe me," he finally says before sweetly kissing my lips, stealing my last breath as our tongues do their tricks. His finger plays with the elastic of my shorts and the bubble inside of me that craved him only enlarged. "Take it off," I ordered, gasping from the heat.

"Are you sure?" He asked, closing the space of our lips only for a peck. I nodded against the sheets. "I want you, so bad," the devil inside of me spoke. I never felt this way before. This pull with someone, this vibrating him between us and I just want him as close to me as possible. My middle was throbbing just at the thought of him buried inside of me.

"Don't say shit like that and expect me to have control," he grunted out angrily but consumed by the lust and love. His lower half pressed down to my middle and I moaned at the hardness.

"Loose control, baby, don't hold back," I pant out, the wetness between my legs only intensifying. Grayson wasn't wearing anything under his pants and it was driving me insane. Grayson's hands slipped into my hair, his elbows holding him up. He tugged at my hair and I released a moan that was muffled by his lips crashing down on mine.

His nails drape down my body, making me shudder as they latch onto my hips, and dragging the shorts down my thigh. The cold air hit my sensitive area and he accidentally brushed with his hand. "Fuck," I moaned out making him smirk. My hands grabbed his sweatpants and I push them down his thighs, releasing his erection.

My actions froze as I take in his length and thickness. I've never seen one so close up before. I knew I was probably blushing like a lunatic. Where the well was all that supposed to fit? He's going to ruin me. I know it. "All your baby, all yours," Grayson spoke, cupping my cheeks. "Let me make love to you," he whispered, my heart clenching at the sound of his words. As he leans down to kiss me passionately, his length press against my stomach.

"Goddess," I moaned into the kiss, moving my lips faster, parting them to let his tongue slide in. Hi felt his tip slide down my stomach until he entered my folds, dragging his tip up and down my slick and wet folds causing me to whimper.

"G-Grayson," I whined.

"Yes, love?"

"P-please," I groaned, I don't think I've ever begged for something so much. What if he doesn't want this? "Wait, you want this right?" I blurted out, panic flushing through me. His eyes widened and darkened at the same time.

My jaw felt loose as he lowered his lip into the part I needed him the most. "Does this answer your question?" He pants, his eyes screwing shut. My muscles stretch and wrap around him as he lowered his thickness inside of me until he was completely buried inside of me. "Grayson," I whispered as all the feelings knocked the breath out of me.

My walls stretched beautifully around his length, my muscles clenching and my stomach doing backflips. His eyes squeezed again shut as his jaw goes slack. Grayson let out the most erotic moan over the feeling of him completely buried inside of me. "This already feels amazing and I haven't even moved yet," he breathlessly uttered.

I say nothing, relishing the slight pain and the feeling of him finally connected inside of me. "You're amazing," I whispered, latching my hand around his neck, bringing his soft lips on mine.

Grayson shifted his hips to meet mine and I let out a small whine in the kiss. My legs widened to wrap around his waist with my hips lifting off the bed to meet his thrusts. I can feel myself tightening and clenching around him, my muscles pulling him in with every thrust as he knocks against all the places inside of me.

Our tongues were lapping against each other as we grasp onto each other's bodies, both of us completely caught up in the ecstasy. He pulls his hips back, almost taking his length fully out of me before pushing it back in. Every fast thrust knocks the breath out of me and it was becoming difficult to keep up with our kisses.

My hands scrape down his bare back as I felt the knot in my stomach developing. "Oh goddess," he moans in the crook of my neck, chasing the feeling of us as he quickened the pace of his hips and I had no idea he could have. He put every ounce of concentration and his strength as he continued to pound into me, ramming into those places that craved him the most.

The knot untied and I finally felt the rush of that feeling running down my body. Oh crap. It had my body shivering and my walls clenching tightly around him.
"I'm gonna-" my warning was cut off when I was thrown onto a pit of clouds. "God, El, you feel amazing," Grayson mumbled, his chest rising and falling as he continued to rock his hips in and out of me.

I still felt every inch of him over and over as he pounds into me while I came down from my orgasm. I was extra sensitive mixing pain with pleasure as he slowed his movements slightly until his orgasm rips through his core. "Holy shit," I gasped, jerking my hips up to ride out his orgasm.

"I love you, so much," his voice was low and tired as he collapsed on my chest after pulling himself out of me. Even that caused me to whimper.

My fingers raked through his damp hair, neither of us had the capability of moving.